Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

knox_harrington posted:

Seriously there is no way I can vote for these clowns.

You weren't going to anyway.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Cerebral Bore posted:

lol Pissflaps complaining about somebody else being bad to have to listen to.

Buddy a few of us wouldn't have had to if you hadn't just quoted him. Put him on ignore!

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

jabby posted:

What the hell is a hellbed?

A bed that when it detects an earthquake, drops the occupant into a small, sealed metal chamber containing supplies.

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

TinTower posted:

I'm pretty sure Farron ruled out any coalition on the front page of the Observer a couple weeks back.

Nobody believes him. He cannot be trusted.

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Labour Dead gently caress Britain?

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Coohoolin posted:

Actually it's because 2014 Labour's neoliberalism allied itself with the Tories and because Unionism is an inherently conservative position, making the Tories the de facto party of the Union. It's not a credit to the Tories, it's a credit to the polarisation of constitutional debate and Scotland that will not stop until independence is achieved.

"We won't stop voting for Christmas until we vote for Thanksgiving."

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Alchenar posted:

And I repeat, McDonnell is on tape describing himself as 'a Marxist'.

Cat's out of the bag. The fairest thing to do is to put the question to him and allow him to give a full answer, which is what happened. The word isn't unfair when you are the one who's used it.

If it had been put as "You're on record as describing yourself as a Marxist, could you explain what you mean by that?" I suspect people would be less suspicious of it.

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

*accusatorially* Are you a UKMT poster?

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

And in fact he's probably thinking of something closer to the mode, what most people get. Which yes, the top five people doubling their income every year for no reason wouldn't affect that.

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Actually I think it's kind of telling that even here nobody's actually discussing the answer, it's all about the fact that the question was asked. I think that's all people at large will remember, that Marr asked Mcdonnell if he was a Marxist, and the fact that the question was asked alone will be considered a knock on Labour.

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Nostalgia!

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Cerv posted:

Mélenchon pointedly refused to back Macron against the nazi after the first round, unlike every other eliminated candidate.

Why was that?

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

get the gently caress out

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

assumption
əˈsʌm(p)ʃ(ə)n
noun
a thing that is accepted as true or as certain to happen, without proof.

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

hakimashou posted:

You should be ashamed of yourself.

turn you're monitor on

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Don't you have some Palestinians' deaths to celebrate? gently caress off out of here.

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

"Give me my gun, I can go on no longer."

-Hitler, probably

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Ewan posted:

Ok I'm really confused.

How is it that "Corbyn PM" is 12/1 but Labour winning most seats is 20/1? (And then Labour majority is 40/1 - which I guess is them saying he won't win without a coalition)

Tories could win more seats but no majority, the Lib Dems grow a principle and back Labour instead and together they do have a majority.

Or in Harry Potter terms cause apparently 90% of our population doesn't understand it in any other terms, Snape kills Dumbledore. gently caress Harry Potter.

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Frankfurters are naff.

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Could be so that he looks like even more of a tit if he tries to complain about left-wing undermining.

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Some might say that the population at large being raised with the idea that it is not only morally permissible but preferred to be constantly armed and prepared to murder your fellow man might be a bit of a mental health problem in and of itself.

Like me, I might say that. I'm saying it right now. Being obsessed with guns is poo poo.

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

HJB posted:

Here's the full thing:

I mean, it's an angle.

I don't want to. Why is this tit still here?

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

He did.
https://twitter.com/jeremycorbyn/status/864151215063617536

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Evil_Urna posted:

How do you propose keeping them from leaving? Or just using legal methods to off shore their money? Come up with a practical solution that does not involve Gulags, as I know you all are quite fond of them.

The wall.

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

forkboy84 posted:

replying to him

STOP

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

R. Guyovich posted:

that's not what the thread was for. it is time to shut the gently caress up about this now

so much for the toleratn left

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Intrinsic Field Marshal posted:

Is being a female the easy mode of life?

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

forkboy84 posted:

still replying to the flaps of piss
Please stop.

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Paxman posted:

It's also a mistake to imagine that people who are unhappy with Corbyn are unhappy because they don't like policies such as borrowing to invest in infrastructure, putting money into the NHS, nationalising railways and other stuff that was in the manifesto earlier this week. They're unhappy because they think he's not very good at leading and that helps the Tories.

Insert Blair-wouldn't-want-left-wing-Labour-to -win.txt here.

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Please don't shame people for settling down a bit late

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Lord of the Llamas posted:

I foresee an embarrassing u-turn on the Dementia Tax next week.

Yes that should distract nicely from the rest of it.

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

look look he's a terrorism it's him look!!! I bet he's muslamic and all!!!!!

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Bape Culture posted:

Why would he have to move lol?
The whole country like him.
Some Chinese nerd will be annoyed he didn't make money but so gently caress.

THIS MAN IMPEDED THE EARNING POTENTIAL OF ORGANISED CRIMINALS

TODAY WE EXCLUSIVELY REVEAL WHO HE IS, EXACTLY WHERE HE LIVES AND HOW TO GET THERE

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

He just wants to be able to back up his idiotic, pedantic contrarianism with "as a lifelong Labour voter, I" cause he knows that sort of thing just pisses the thread right off. Put him on ignore and do not reply to him.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

look who you're replying to

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

serious gaylord posted:

Are you actually going to post about anything other than ignoring pissflaps this month?

I dunno, are people gonna start?

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

The other 3%?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Not necessarily, the rebrand essentially means that if they go down in flames it's Theresa May going down, not The Conservative Party.

• Locked thread