Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dead Cosmonaut
Nov 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

peanut- posted:

How many crippling election defeats is it going to take before you lot stop being furious at pissflaps for being right about Corbyn.

Not his fault that the entirety of GB is full of people from both aisles who are completely delusional about Brexit. It’s going to take real, serious economic consequences, coming from Brexit, for the average working man before there is ever a chance for May to get deposed.

The Lib Dem policy of holding another referendum is retarded and shows the kind of mental gymnastics the center-left is going through at the moment.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dead Cosmonaut
Nov 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Gort posted:

How do you normally get the poor to vote against their own best interests?

There is no optimistic outcome to Brexit and people are clinging to whatever notion tells them other

Dead Cosmonaut
Nov 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

ukle posted:

Currently Tories are up 91 seats in Scotland alone. SNP lost 21, and Labour 58.

All hail Glorious Leader.

Didn’t realize the Scots became accelerationists

Dead Cosmonaut
Nov 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Junior G-man posted:

Maybe it's just time to admit that the majority of the UK doesn't feel particularly left, and that waffly centrism with immigration mugs is the best you can hope for?

hunger is the best communist pamphlet

Dead Cosmonaut
Nov 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Zephro posted:

I'm struggling to think what kind of Lib Dem voter would go UKIP. People are weird.

lib dem voters are bad

Dead Cosmonaut
Nov 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

The Insect Court posted:

Can't wait for June 8th and the rejoicing in the UKMT thread from the Corbynistas celebrating the success of their plan to lose as many seats as possible to "reshape" the Labour Party.

Seeing GC coming out of the closet with his accelerationist views, I’d say it’s working splendidly

Dead Cosmonaut
Nov 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Intrinsic Field Marshal posted:

As a English taxpayer im tired of paying for Scotland's free methadone and degrees in postmodern literature

would you prefer an educated or uneducated alcoholic?

Dead Cosmonaut
Nov 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

ShaneMacGowansTeeth posted:

Have the Tories actually announced any policies they are looking to implement apart from pledging to turn the Brexit negotiations into some sort of S&M party?

Trying to seduce Germans- not an optimistic outcome

Dead Cosmonaut
Nov 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Leaked Tory manifesto on Brexit negotiations: Whatever you do, don’t talk about the war

Dead Cosmonaut
Nov 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Evil_Urna posted:

How do you propose keeping them from leaving? Or just using legal methods to off shore their money? Come up with a practical solution that does not involve Gulags, as I know you all are quite fond of them.

The solution to parasites in your economy is not simply to leave them there, or do what May is doing and replace them with parasites of the Saudi Arabian kind.

Dead Cosmonaut
Nov 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Evil_Urna posted:

When someone has large amounts of income, they tend to be able to just pick up and leave and make a go of it somewhere where they are not going to suffer vindictive taxation just because they are good at what they do.

That’s fine as long as they are forced to stash all of their wealth in third world countries with little or no financial security.

Dead Cosmonaut
Nov 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
lol they’re too chickenshit to outright nullify the referendum

Dead Cosmonaut
Nov 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Party Boat posted:

What if after the inevitable failed Trump impeachment the Queen launches Trident at Mar-a-Lago???

it’s florida so nothing of value was lost

Dead Cosmonaut
Nov 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

jBrereton posted:

I hope we don't dynamite the chunnel when there is a near inevitable war with the continent at some time in my life.

Send in the SAS boys

Dead Cosmonaut
Nov 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Corbyn should campaign on nationalizing the press

Dead Cosmonaut
Nov 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Pissflaps posted:

Then labour is hosed.

so is ur mom

Dead Cosmonaut
Nov 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Skinty McEdger posted:

I really want to know more about Corbyn's nice chat with the Queen.

he read her the communist manifesto

see also:

OwlFancier posted:

I wish Corbyn would seduce me.

Dead Cosmonaut
Nov 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Benjamin Arthur posted:

40% of the posts in this thread are Pissflaps

44% of pissflaps is piss

Dead Cosmonaut
Nov 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Watched it. Small wonder that a geezer who actually has to win votes while dealing with a belligerent press/Blairites would do better holding himself in a debate than an unelected technocrat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dead Cosmonaut
Nov 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

• Locked thread