Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What's your facial / head hair like?
Beard: shaven / Hair: bald or buzzed
Beard: shaven / Hair: short or medium
Beard: shaven / Hair: long & sexy
Beard: scruff / Hair: bald or buzzed
Beard: scruff / Hair: short or medium
Beard: scruff / Hair: long & sexy
Beard: yes, beard / Hair: bald or buzzed
Beard: yes, beard / Hair: short or medium
Beard: yes, beard / Hair: long & sexy
Beard: long & scary / Hair: bald or buzzed
Beard: long & scary / Hair: short or medium
Beard: long & scary / Hair: long & sexy
View Results

• Locked thread
CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Long beard, medium hair.

The longest reaches of my beard go down past my nips and I haven't cut my hair since September.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
I still have a thick mess on top of my head. In my mid-30s and I'm still holding on to the beginnings of a widow's peak.

My father had the crown by 25. Bald on top but a ring of hair around the sides. Looks goddamn ridiculous. Minute mine starts falling out on top, it all goes. Just gonna be bald with a beard after that. Until then, much hair cut dodging shall continue.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
I worry a little about dabbing from time to time because part of it's basically holding a small jet torch flame on a glass nail for a minute, and if I don't keep my beard roped back it has a tendency to send a stray into the flame.

A beard this big is bound to catch little fires from time to time.

Nonfilter cigarettes are my mustache trimmer.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
A few times in the first two years of my beard I cut a bunch of neckbeard out from behind the main beard, get rid of the undercurls, but it cut down a lot on the general fluff that pushed my beard into the flames of a cigarette or a pipe.

Also, like a true goon, my neckbeard grows at a substantially faster rate than any of my other hair.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
I was a blonde kid too, then flipped brown around 13 or so. Grays trickled in around 25 and have been hanging on to the fringes for the last decade.

Grays aren't so bad. I'm not bothered enough by them to do anything about it, at least.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
I expect to see the bottom left picture used in a nationwide manhunt someday.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
I rocked a bad mustache all through the army.

gently caress shaving, beard for life.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Gotta have dreams

• Locked thread