Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

Anyone who has a vaguely humanoid avatar, I just subconsciously read the text of the post as dialogue from that avatar

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

suuma posted:

I didn't know people still play Tekken.

e: by Tekken I mean fighting games in general

More people play fighting games than ever! You can also watch competitive tournaments more easily than ever too

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

The Scorpion King: Rise of the Akkadian

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

LawfulWaffle posted:

Any number of licensed character action games.

Zathura
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
The Polar Express
The Shield: The Game

McFarlane's Evil Prophecy

I was looking through the list of PS2 game for these and was going to say Peter Jackson's King Kong: The Official Game of the Movie, but then I remember that was actually done by Michel Ancel and was pretty good

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

I was going to say that is actually a great game but I was thinking of the PC Tactics one and not the Dark Alliance clone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

The name of the store is Junes, so there needs to be more than one of them anyway

• Locked thread