Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

haveblue posted:

Tartakovsky is a genius and his Star Wars show was the only good thing about the prequel era

Truth. Just potential heavy metal album music videos of jedi killing hoardes of dudes one after another all season. Ruled

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

precision posted:

i bet this has actually happened a few times though

it happens with Japanese film students who get all snobby and hate on Japanese movies

kojima probably would kill and impersonate tarantino if he had the opportunity

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Help Im Alive posted:

Is Alienation worth playing if I thought Dead Nation was kinda boring

I was thinking about it today because I don't think I've downloaded any of the PS+ games this year

Alienation is awesome

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Macarius Wrench posted:

How's Infamous Second Sun? Never played an infamous but I got the impression it was the PS3 Crackdown with dumb fun explosiony combat and orb collecting, is that about right?

Infamous is pretty good. Check it out its usually cheap.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

glam rock hamhock posted:

I assume he did it because there are too many people playing unironic Nazis these days. Like I think he did it originally to sort of poke fun at the percieved harshness of his tone but the obviousness of the joke is now gone which in itself is pretty depressing

He did it as a v for vendetta thing

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Help Im Alive posted:

They'll probably announce a new inFamous at E3

Hope not. New ip would be much more exciting

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

sonic generations is quite overhyped. its still a sonic ga...[sentence could not be finished due to author falling unfairly in a pit]

Monkey Fracas posted:

I guess it's OK if it's basically unnecessary background noise but I mean in that case why include it at all?

so that it uses up time to make items and rewards exploring mementos for rare mats i guess. its no biggie

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

tap my mountain posted:

Surely gamers won't fall for such an obvious scam twice

They didnt fall for it the first time...except me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

precision posted:

To be fair, it's an extremely obvious title for June

also maybe there should be a generally agreed upon time to make the month's chat thread, I waited until near midnight EST, glam rock's was made an entire day early!

Does it matter though?

• Locked thread