Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
spudsbuckley
Aug 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

(and can't post for 5 years!)

bloodychill posted:

tea jokes a lot.

Early Simpsons was good. I've watched a bunch recently and it still holds up amazingly well, so it's not all nostalgia. Around season 13 or 14 was when it became unwatchable bad.

Current-ish Simpsons comes off as someones dad trying to be hip and "with it" in regards to popular culture but missing the mark almost entirely.

I can't even be mad at the show for this because it has been around for so long.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spudsbuckley
Aug 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Help Im Alive posted:

Which game is your biggest goongret

Recently, Nier:Automata.

A good 4-5 hour game stretched over 10s of hours and multiple playthroughs in a deeply lovely open world.

spudsbuckley
Aug 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

You should never trust the opinion of someone who is on New Game+++++ or talks about doing a level 1/no potions/no pants run of a game.

These people are deeply broken and are far beyond being able to give a useful opinion about the game in question anymore.

spudsbuckley
Aug 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Yeah, this is easily the best gaming news i've heard in a long time.

The first season of Life is Strange might be my favorite game ever. Pretty much the only game that has ever made me actually feel emotions and stuff.

spudsbuckley
Aug 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

The White Dragon posted:

idk i thought destiny was some kind of bad mmo and the only similarity between it and bl2 is that you play as a shootgunsman

It's pretty much just replaying a handful of levels from Halo over and over on different difficulties.

One of the most cynically grindy and repetitive games I've ever played.

spudsbuckley
Aug 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Guys, the fact that they are making a sequel to Life is Strange is only really sinking in with me today.

Games loving rule. Announce Deadly Premonition 2 and/or Alan Wake 2 and i'd just be happy for the rest of my days.

spudsbuckley
Aug 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Phantasium posted:

Turns out the fastest way for me to go through my backlog was to delete and sell stuff.

This. Do this.

Most of the stuff on your backlog isn't worth playing, folks. Give stuff an hour or two and if you don't feel the need to keep going then dump the loving thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spudsbuckley
Aug 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Help Im Alive posted:

metal gear x???

Having just googled it it appears to be either an actual OG XBOX version of MGS 2 with Snake as the main character for all of it that never got finished or an April fools joke about that same game being in development that got out of hand.

• Locked thread