Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

Mr E posted:

My friends are bad and don't like fighting games and I already have Rev 1 on PS4 so I should probably get it there but I dunno.

Don't you only have to pay half the price for the upgrade if you've already got Rev 1? Just get it on PS4 if that's the case.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

Your avatar just reminds me of how much of a badass Jolyne is and that's okay.

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

Lurdiak posted:

I liked the one goon that had an avatar that looked like a bj but it was just a cat.

"oh it's just a cat"

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

Mr E posted:

Is the new Friday the 13th game worth picking up? I need a new multiplayer game cause I'm kinda tired of PUBG.

I think that game is having really bad server issues because they got more than double the number of people they expected to buy the game and it can't handle it.

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

it includes hanzo steel, I'll allow it.

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

an actual dog posted:

puyo puyo is a fighting game

I was trying to think of an absurd companion to follow this which led to me imagining a version of competitive Sim City where the better you're doing the more disasters you can send to your opponent's town.

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

idk, try to find out how long Forever Kingdom is?

Nobody can manage to finish it on howlongtobeat for me to be able to give an hour count, I just know it's bad.

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

a reminder that Forever Kingdom is the sequel to Evergrace

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

Herdy Gerdy

Edit: Oh yeah, Tomb Raider: Angel of Darkness

Phantasium fucked around with this message at 19:58 on May 31, 2017

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

how the hell does forever kingdom have a metacritic in the 60s, drat

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

i could never get far enough to hear the lovely music because it's that bad, but lmao

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

That just reminded me of the MGS1 thing with level design done with legos.

Or at least the rumor, hell if I remember if that was legit anymore.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

CHAT IN ALL THE THREADS

ALL CHAT ALL THE TIME

THERE CAN BE NO WRONG CHAT

Phantasium fucked around with this message at 05:06 on Jun 1, 2017

• Locked thread