Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GLAAD trash bags
Jan 4, 2015
Hey chat thread I need cool-down game recommendations to keep me sane in between the arduous diamond to master rank climb in overwatch, I like a lot of roguelikes and platformers, and rpgs too I guess.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GLAAD trash bags
Jan 4, 2015
Anime is good, Dark souls is also good and its kinda weird to quantify how much anime is in a thing.

GLAAD trash bags
Jan 4, 2015

thats a good dag right there

GLAAD trash bags
Jan 4, 2015

Saint Freak posted:

What a Level 2 anime post you have there.

I need to get to level 4 to class change to an otaku.

FirstAidKite posted:

Just as with all forms of media, 90% of it is poo poo and it's not fair imo to base your opinion of the good 10% on the bad 90%

percentages ripped straight outta my rear end

Is it the sweet Joestar rear end in your av though?

GLAAD trash bags
Jan 4, 2015
As someone who doesn't really do mobas I started out enjoying HotS because it was a lot faster than League which I had also tried, but by the time I was done winning to get the genji skin in overwatch it was just dull as all hell, I dunno.

GLAAD trash bags
Jan 4, 2015
I'm pretty sure Yoshis are also born with saddles?

Yoshis are hosed Up.

GLAAD trash bags
Jan 4, 2015
What about toad's mushroom head, is it a hat or part of his body?

GLAAD trash bags
Jan 4, 2015
What's Bioshock all about anyways? All I know is that there are large robot men with cool drill hands and Infinite has an absurd/insane multidimensional spanning plot.

GLAAD trash bags
Jan 4, 2015
Clearly that actually belongs in TFR, not games.

GLAAD trash bags
Jan 4, 2015

In Training posted:

Nuclear throne

Or spelunky

GLAAD trash bags
Jan 4, 2015

Harrow posted:

Flinthook being a rogue-lite is what made me not immediately buy it, honestly. I'd love more good action games with unique mechanics that aren't rogue-lites, but I see that trend isn't quite dead yet.

At least we'll always have Shovel Knight.

On the flip-side I'm always jonesing for more good rogue-lites and the premise I read makes the game go straight onto my buy list after I'm done with exams!

KingSlime posted:

I loving love Nuclear Throne

Hell yeah.

GLAAD trash bags
Jan 4, 2015

Macarius Wrench posted:

Its me in the guy who loved Borderlands 2 enough to play it start to finish solo twice but can't stand Tales from the Borderlands.

I also really enjoy borderlands an inordinate amount, but I just never feel interested just watching a story and clicking a few buttons, maybe that's not what tales is like, but I'd rather be the badass shooting the guns than just a regular guy in a crazy world with crazy people.

GLAAD trash bags
Jan 4, 2015
Final Fantasy 7?

GLAAD trash bags
Jan 4, 2015
The doughnut place near my house is pretty great but the real benefit is since I was friends with the owner's son in high school I get half off all the kolaches and eclairs I want. :cheers:

GLAAD trash bags
Jan 4, 2015
IDK man, the entire roundabout sequence of events and posts that led to him just deciding to not even change the way he usually plays the game was pretty exhilarating if you ask me

GLAAD trash bags
Jan 4, 2015
I got my friend from Boston into overwatch just last week, and the couple of games I played grouped with him were against against groups like us, low level guys and 1-2 high playtime guys like myself. Most of them weren't even ranked in competitive like I was.

GLAAD trash bags
Jan 4, 2015
Definitely a GLOG 18.

GLAAD trash bags
Jan 4, 2015

Tag urself I'm the knife stabbed into the inexplicable raw steak on the table.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GLAAD trash bags
Jan 4, 2015
The dog, just like every dog is a good dog even though it has a cross painted on its face and its leash is a chain.

• Locked thread