Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

I blew through yakuza over the weekend and now I'm twiddling my thumbs waiting for tits 3rd on wednesday

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

Lakbay posted:

Nioh DLC comes out tomorrow friendo

I don't know if I want to get into it just to put it down the next day. I might wait until all three are out and then do a new playthrough with the new wep or hopefully weps and all the other new stuff

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

Glad for more action games from jp devs after they mostly took the last generation off

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

Anime owns

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

God eater seemed ok to me when I played the psp one forever ago

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

Macarius Wrench posted:

I've never watched an anime that didn't make me want to go do something else with my life.

Consider: watching better anime

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

Lakbay posted:

The enemies don't stagger in the trailer that was linked earlier (or really respond to being hit)

I also expect the reverse of Dark Souls ~lore~ and it will have lots of anime cutscenes with over exposition and melodrama

I'm pretty done with dark souls lore so I'll take some dumb cutscenes

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

Infinity Gaia posted:

I tried but I guess he misheard and made XB2 instead, which is very lacking in both mecha and Sawano, disappointing.

tahts good actually

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

people guessed it years in advance because they noticed the medic guy in ground zeroes was also voiced by kiefer

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

I loved trails in the sky from the start too. You've got a lot of great stuff ahead of you, it's an amazing series.

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

The Colonel posted:

wait, that's what happened with scalebound? is there a thing on this? i saw the one on phantom dust, but i assumed scalebound was just hideki kamiya going loving insane with way too much money and making a mess of game cause he thought it was cool

i dunno why you'd assume that when microsoft has a long history of loving over developers

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

Phantom Crash

Also the best versions of Ninja Gaiden

lets hang out fucked around with this message at 23:16 on May 16, 2017

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

:yeah:

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

I started Hollow Knight last night and it's very good. I got the wall jump and you have so much air control it's crazy. People say it's long which is great for me because I like it when indie games are more than just like two hours of a neat idea.

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

Same people who lost their minds about the zodiac spear

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

stop

watch this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DoVjQ2lVM10

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

Maybe you need some lofi hip hop in your life

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

I was gonna play the new fire emblem today but I forgot my 3ds :nyoron:

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

new rain world critters, apparently friendly unless you upset them

babies!

stabbing implements!

bonus don't click if spiders spook you out
https://my.mixtape.moe/ugaalw.webm

i love the way things move in this game it's so cool!

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

Pigbuster posted:

I kinda wish they'd add a casual mode because the thought of people not able to experience the amazing creature behavior because of how balls-hard the game is makes me sad.

they're working on some kind of difficulty selection where you pick different color slugcats when starting the game. yellow will be easier but they haven't explained how yet, white is like the game currently is, and red will be hard mode (sounds like more enemies) but red slugcat can carry a spear on its back and eat lizards?

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

What's wrong with monster hunter's controls? You push the stick in a direction and you move, you hit a button and you attack. There's a run button and a use item button and a dodge button and a button that puts the camera behind you or pointed toward a mon you're locked on to. All of these buttons do what they're supposed to, every time you press them.

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

normal is easy, hard is normal, nightmare is hard

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

In Training posted:

Nintendo did in one day what Sony has yet to do on PS4: release a first party game worth owning

japan studio who worked on bloodborne is owned by sony. Supposedly a lot of the dlc was their work

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

Healbot posted:

Fromsoft? Not really.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/SIE_Japan_Studio

It's the logo that comes up after from software's in demons souls and bloodborne

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

in june i'm gonna play not new games like maybe berseria and the psp/vita ys games

unless something cool comes out that i dont know about, like the 2nd megaman collection is probably gonna be soon right? i want to play 9 and 10, and those other ones i guess

lets hang out fucked around with this message at 00:06 on May 31, 2017

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

makes a lot of sense from the dark souls 2 liker

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

https://my.mixtape.moe/jtsabe.webm

• Locked thread