Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...
That's a pretty cool funny moment, I'm glad I didn't get to experience it myself

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...
GotY 2017 will be Hitman Season 2, released by whoever buys IO + the Hitman license :pray:

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

Is it time for RPG definition discussion again :sigh:

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

Sakurazuka posted:

Fahrenheit is a much worse game than I remember and that's saying something.

I don't know a thing about it but sincerely please tell me more about it instead of defining rpgs

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's barkley

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

OneDeadman posted:

Mrs Bowser is Kamek

Also tough mom from hit game fantasy final XIII

Kamek is male... but there's Kammy Koopa

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

I also have two right hands.

e: oh nm, the shadows are just hosed up and confusing

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

Nasgate posted:

Not sure about just moms, but grandma from Windwaker is the best

The Grand Mom is by definition a mom. I can't speak for how good a mom she is since whatever children she had appear to be absent or dead

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

Oh, okay. So if you fail in Uplink your save is essentially deleted. Cool, great. Can't wait to do the same things again!

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

The Colonel posted:

chrono cross is really boring but it looks extremely pretty and has great music, is my opinion on chrono cross

So it's a jrpg then :v:

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

I like the heavy themes of the 7 different bean items that make you fart in different ways

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

If people were allowed to talk about 'what is an rpg', I get to say that Isaac isn't a roguelike

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

Lurdiak posted:

It's got enough roguelike elements to make me not enjoy it
Fair

Lurdiak posted:

as much as if it was a proper game.
It is a proper game

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

Are other people getting "lofi chill" anime thumbnail recommendations or is that just because I've been listening to Nier and Persona

e:

Lurdiak posted:

Nah apparently it happens to everyone for some reason.

:argh:

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

Anyone know what the deal with Little Racers STREET is? I just got the $1 tier of the Humble Bundle and as soon as I put in the key for Ziggurat it also put a gift copy of Little Racers STREET in my inventory. :confuoot:

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

Beat Ziggurat on my third run :toot:

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

https://twitter.com/Conro101/status/861804393154347010

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

precision posted:

what do you think would be the best console to own for living in a hippie commune? serious question!

Hippie communes have electricity?

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

https://twitter.com/Babylonian/status/864988495370002432
https://twitter.com/griffinmcelroy/status/865210342258991105

:ohdear:

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

Years ago every individual game had its own launcher, when you had to put the CD in your disc drive to play the game as basic copy protection. Time is a flat circle, and we return to the old ways. The dream of unifying everything under one banner, like most utopian dreams of empire, was never something that could really become a reality. What we have now follows the trends across all social structures in late capitalism

We should go back to this kind of copy protection

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

Oh poo poo, I just found out it's nearing Fiesta Time!

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

Uuuugh I'm pumped for the Fiesta and I wanna start playing FFV now, but I'm worried that if I do, I'll be burnt out on it when the Fiesta actually starts. (I'm not the kind of person who can play through it like 12 times.)
I might try playing FFVI for the first time instead.

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

What is that in G*F* scoring

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

Did he really name himself @TheHorrorMaster
Bit full of himself, though true

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

an actual dog posted:

Lol wait, there's a lore reason why Scooby Doo can talk?

quote:

woof woof
I am a dog and I am posting online. it is good to have fun with friends on the internet
woof bark woof

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

Done as in beat the boss or done as in gave up

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

exquisite tea posted:

On Bayonetta it's totally normal to get stone rankings on every single segment in your first playthrough, it's nothing to be ashamed of.

It sucks. I don't want to play a game that constantly reminds me how bad I am at it.

e: No, I'm not saying the gameplay is bad.

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

Ometeotl posted:

How insecure do you have to be to get all your self-worth from a video game ranking system.

How is this even what you managed to get out of that post

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

Sefal posted:

Now I have to check [Shokugeki no Souma] out. Thought it was a dumb show about food.

I tried to watch it once, because I really like cooking and would be totally down for a dumb show about food. I watched as a high school aged girl ate some food and then acted like she was cumming, then another high school aged girl was forcefully fed octopus and it did a cutaway to her being stripped and raped by a giant octopus. This happened within the first 3 minutes of the first episode. I stopped watching at that point.

It was basically all of the things I completely hate about anime.

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

Wakakozake might work for you

I've actually read a bunch of the manga, but I didn't know it had been animated!

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

Real hurthling! posted:

moms love them so they are everywhere.

I can't believe Oddium likes the minions.

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

I decided to try the free trial of PS Now, and it's pretty rad. It's really finicky about letting me actually start a game, throwing 'network error' messages at me, but once I'm in-game there's no noticable lag. Playin' Tokyo Jungle

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

FauxLeather posted:

I only want two things and those are: 1) I want music I can rock out to 2) For it to feature a sexy Dracula

My friend have you heard of Jojo

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

Bicyclops posted:

the only video game thing i can think of with toes is whichever Ninja Turtles game you step on something that hurts you and they say "My toe! My toe!"

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

Do you just come here to post random selections from your Youtube recommendations?

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

FirstAidKite posted:

There are two absolute truths

^^ that one and vv this one

Video games are good

You forgot one

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

Jay Rust posted:

Who's the funniest speedrunner?

PJ DiCesare.

e: Also Bonesaw, this was the funniest run in a long time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgQmMR8lueA

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

Jay Rust posted:

It was a rhetorical question...

Here's a real one:

What's GotM May 2017? I haven't played any new releases

Prey, I guess. I haven't played any games that came out this month either.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

None of those were actually made in Mario Paint :colbert:

• Locked thread