Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Bioshock Infinite is still annoying me because I can't stop thinking about how dumb it is and the more I do the less sense it makes and the dumber it gets.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Don't Pillars of Eternity and Tyranny have pre-rendered backgrounds or are they just 3D mocked up to look like old Infinity Engine games?

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

My only complaints were the world being pretty generic fantasy and the writing not really hitting the heights of Obsidian's best games but otherwise it was a decent retro CRPG.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Oh yeah I forgot about the dumb NPC backstories. At least you can ignore them.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Chumblers probably just gone insane from another 120 hour work week.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Videogames are good

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Is that good? I bought the PS4 version because it was cheap and never touched it...

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

corn in the bible posted:

I tried to play smt4 and died three times in the first dungeon

That's the hardest bit of the game.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

corn in the bible posted:

Smt4 sucks, gently caress this game

:darksouls:

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

I didn't buy it because the demo sucked but a few people have said it's good so maybe it was just a bad demo, wouldn't be the first recently.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

A what?

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

My only real beef with DS3 is the amount of multi-phase bosses with separate health bars, after a while there was no sense of relief the first time you 'beat' something because you just knew it was gonna pull out another phase or whatever

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

I'm also legit annoyed that the version of Code Veronica that's coming to PS4 is the PS2 version emulated rather than the proper port they did for PS3.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Don't buy the new Prey on Steam then lol

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

I've bought it three times already and would gladly buy it a fourth but not the PS2 one emulated.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Good job I was already planning on getting a burger at some point today...

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

psychoJ posted:

cover it in ketchup and mustard and various other sauces to disguise the fact you're eating a veggie burger and you're good to go

a psychoJ Health PostŠ

e: also just straight up don't eat veggie burgs. eat a turkey burg instead

Not very useful advice for vegetarians

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Nasgate posted:

If you're vegetarian, why try to recreate a dish that literally revolves around the taste of meat though? Imho veggie burgers are akin to calling a grilled eggplant "veggie steak"

Don't get me wrong, a grilled mushroom sandwich can be tasty as hell, but it's not a burger.

I don't really get mad at what peeps want to call food, sorry

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

I pretty much used the same weapon for the whole game in every Souls title. I think I upgraded from the club to the reinforced club in DS1 but that's it.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

I really want a burger with grilled pineapple on it now

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Yeah my mum is an awful cook, unseasoned vegetables boiled to mush. She was never great then one day read that salt was the work of the devil and ugh.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Pretty impressive how Burial At Sea managed to make the Bioshock Infinite ending even worse.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

I'm on the spikey tower of spikey spikes in MM Zero now, not looking forward to the boss refights, I barely​ beat some of them last time :argh:

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Only if you accidentally have your speakers turned up too loud

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Ugh I hate boss refights, just go away I've beaten you once already

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

The DMC3 PC is port is infamously bad, it's the reason Capcom decided to start porting stuff themselves instead of leaving it to the lowest bidder.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

That puts it in the top five games of all time though :confused:

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

If it's sunny outside I just close the curtains

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Finished MM Zero, kinda feel like I cheesed the last boss but on the other hand gently caress that guy.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

It's been out for over a month

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

What am I not recognising?

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Cool, I never liked Halo even at the time and hate how stuff from bled through into other FPSs for the next 15 years.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

I only listen to Falcom soundtracks

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

I regretted finishing Bioshock Infinite and then the DLC.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Can anyone name other people who do music similar to this? Tia

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Ty

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

The Colonel posted:

shout outs to the x68000 boxart for final fight

Woah nostalgia, that got used for one of the earliest reviews of Final Fight I read when I was like woah look at those huge sprites :monocle:

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

I didn't think physical copies of PC games still existed.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

I think the last physical game I got for PC was Dawn of War 2 and it was just an installer that pointed to the Steam page.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Lurdiak was probably the only person to recognise him and that look in his eyes was quickly dashed hope.

• Locked thread