Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

GLAAD trash bags posted:

Hey chat thread I need cool-down game recommendations to keep me sane in between the arduous diamond to master rank climb in overwatch, I like a lot of roguelikes and platformers, and rpgs too I guess.

I was thinking about the same thing today, but for Heroes of the Storm instead. The answer for me so far tends to be browsing the forums while my game queue ticks down :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

glam rock hamhock posted:

Should I get Thai food or Five Guys for dinner tonight?

Depends on if your Five Guys dumps more fries into the bag than you asked for like mine always does

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

Olive Garden tonight! posted:

Get just the fries from Five Guys and also some Thai curry and combine them into the devil's poutine

This actually sounds like it might be possibly maybe delicious

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

Dang it's still impossible to find a Switch, huh. :(

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

Wamdoodle posted:

I'm trying real hard to resist getting that right now

I nearly caved when Palpek called it a 3D metroidlike

Buuuut nope nope nope at headcrabs

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

Second Life still exists?

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

I bought a couple of board games to play with my brother and his friends since I don't have any

We never polkayed them

That's my story thanks for listening

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

I spent the afternoon and night binge watching season one of My Hero Academia instead of playing video games :negative:

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

Sakurazuka posted:

Season 1 was cool but season 2 has been amazing so far.

I'm debating watching what's been made of season 2 thus far but then I dunno if I'd rather wait and binge the whole thing

I didn't even expect to binge watch season 1 yesterday, I thought I'dwatch one or two episodes just to see if I liked it. I guess I did :v:

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

Help I'm bored at work and can't stop thinking about My Hero Academia, how the hell did an anime get under my skin like that

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

tap my mountain posted:

Cause it's real loving good. You haven't even seen the great parts yet.

Horikoshi has this magic ability to make what should be the worst characters into the best (not including Mineta though he's garbage)

Which one was Mineta, the tiny little perv with the glue balls? I'm real bad at names in general, gets worse when they're foreign to me

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

Sakurazuka posted:

Yeah that's him

Yeah he was an annoying little doink for sure

Might as well get some more use out of that Crunchyroll trial and watch however much of S2 is out when I get home tonight, unless Breath of the Wild grabs hold again

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

Memetic as it may be I approve of the new chat title

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

My big toe hurts when I walk, is this gout, am I getting old, am I gonna die soon

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

rip

in my final hours, I shall watch anime

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

Bicyclops posted:

I can't stop listening to Mario Paint compositions now. I've made a huge mistake.

It's an endless black hole, like trawling Wikipedia links

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GquijoKJqwk

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

Sakurazuka posted:

The UK official PlayStation mag gave SotN 7/10 because it wasn't in 3D.

burn all video game journalism

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

Sakurazuka posted:

The Switch's graphics are kind of nuts considering its a portable, legit impressed.

It's seriously kinda jaw dropping that that tiny little thing can do Breath of the Wild, let alone whatever else

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

Cowcaster posted:

i just got home after visiting my parents for memorial day weekend whatd i miss

Someone single-handedly paid for Lowtax's retirement over in the FFXIV thread yesterday, was pretty funny

• Locked thread