Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

spudsbuckley posted:

Current-ish Simpsons comes off as someones dad trying to be hip and "with it" in regards to popular culture but missing the mark almost entirely.

I can't even be mad at the show for this because it has been around for so long.

I feel like it had a bit of a resurgent period for awhile recently but the last two seasons or so are just unwatchable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

Desperate Character posted:

the soundtrack of nier automata is so good I'm gonna loop it until I fall asleep tonight. I never thought something could top Gods Bound By Rules but drat did they deliver.

Pascal's theme is amazing, it fit's the area perfectly too.

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

Lizard Wizard posted:

So I got to Doors of Pharros. Just how many lockstones are in this game? :stare:

The rat king covenant rewards you one for successfully hunting an intruder, so it's potentially unlimited. As a rule thumb don't use any lockstones in the two rat king areas unless you want to participate in the covenant.

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

Zaphod42 posted:

Eh, you gotta use some lockstones in the rat areas to get treasures. But yeah, you can get plenty of them easy once you in the late game. Lockstones are only rare early on.

True, but for the most part it's nothing at all special. I think the only interesting thing is that spear, which would require either a lot of luck or blowing a ton of lockstones on trial/error unless you're using a guide. You get way more bang for your buck in general using lockstones in other areas.

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

chumbler posted:

What is the best Sonic game cheesy final boss music? I gotta go with Unleashed, personally.

Is E.G.G.M.A.N. final boss music? Because if so, then that. It's music about a final boss at any rate.

• Locked thread