Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

Motto posted:

Second son is fun but v light on side stuff and what's there kinda sucks

a man, a plan... an aerosol can :twisted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

it's a second son collectable where you spraypaint banksy-ies in either paragon or renegade style

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

glam rock hamhock posted:

What? No. They have some things in common but they all have completely different play styles. Hell, the third one is essentially stealth based.

it was really boring and a long time ago sorry. i just remember using light a lot because it ruled and the last one was very bad and abstract

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

Ciaphas posted:

Someone single-handedly paid for Lowtax's retirement over in the FFXIV thread yesterday, was pretty funny

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

if your avatar is not you,...... hah. post on, i say

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

my chulip alert went off, chulip rules peace

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

the number one youtube video is 火車 every time all the time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

i'll give it a five alright. five birds that is (the crude finger)

• Locked thread