Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

I'd wait till after he signs it to start making noise about how Mr. Art of the Deal got almost nothing he asked for. Then I'd probably insinuate that a Secret Service agent is loving Melania and Barron and Don Jr. are both calling thay guy "Daddy".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

ded posted:

He is a bit late on this.
Also the wrong person.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

joat mon posted:

Trump, from the interview: "I mean had Andrew Jackson been a little later you wouldn't have had the civil war"
The point is he was long dead by that point and was an un-repentant slave owner who wouldn't have done anything to stop the war. Donnie likes him because he was a fellow loudmouth dickhead.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Nothing the royals have done in the past 100 years was as embarrassing as what happened here within the past year, and that includes Edward VIII marrying a whore and sucking up to Hitler. I wish Liz was our head of state.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Zeroisanumber posted:

Wallis Simpson banged Joachim von Ribbentrop, Edward VII getting to play second banana to Hitler's idiot foreign minister and later getting banished by his own brother to Bermuda for being too pro-Nazi was pretty goddamn embarrassing.
Counterpoint.

I'm a big boy!

More like 4th, 5th, 6th, or who knows how many bananas were in her, she was married twice before.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

MazelTovCocktail posted:

Phillip owns. It's the greatest troll in modern English history and has the quotes to prove it.
Yep

The one that made me laugh the most is when he asked some Aborigines if they still threw spears at each other.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

The Buckingham Palace thing was just to say that Phillip will be retiring from royal duties this fall.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Donnie Dumbfuck counting his chickens before they hatch. At the very least the Senate isn't going to pass this thing without severe modification, but of course he doesn't understand how the government works.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Ceiling fan posted:

I'm reading between the lines, and from the fact that he's defending himself with articles from some site called christianfighterpilot.com. It seems like he is such a raging rear end in a top hat no one wants to work with him. Which is a real achievement these days.
I forgot about Christian Fighter Pilot. Last time I think I thought about him was trying to raz Slip into defending the guy's stupid bullshit.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Acebuckeye13 posted:

The problem is that most of them live in a media bubble where they never hear about this kind of poo poo, or if they do it's presented in a hilariously slanted light. Right-wing radio and Fox News do horrific things to the brain.
Speaking of which Qusay's wife Lara was on Hannity last night and complained that not everybody watches Fox News and don't know about the amazing things Donnie is doing for the country. This was because all the major networks refused to air his stupid ad where he attacks the press for being so mean to him.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Any hacking of the Russians should probably go looking specifically for instances of corruption that undeniably hurt specific regular people and build up some narratives along those lines tying it back to the Kremlin. It's all well and good to point out how corrupt Putin and friends are as a whole, it used to be good enough for most Americans until Trump told them how great his new friend was between thrusts of Vlad's dick. Russians are way beyond stupid when it comes to tribalist stuff. The only thing that might stir up a significant number of them is seeing how this stuff hurt someone who looks very much like them.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

You can buy little tiny truck nutz. I've been thinking of buying some for my brother's truck to see how long it takes him to notice.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Donnie already purged everyone he wanted to and his administration still leaks like crazy so maybe he should lay the blame where it actually belongs.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

OBAMA TRICKED ME!!! WAHHH!!!

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Obama: Don't touch the stove Donnie, it's hot.

Donnie: gently caress you!!!! Aaaaaaaahhh!! It hurts!! You did this!!

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Constant embarrassment Steve King (R) is from Iowa.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Coming from a fat slob like Huckabee, heh.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Missionary Positron posted:

In non-Trump related news, :toot: :

Fantastic news for pretty much everyone except Russia :sweden: :hf: :finland:.

http://www.janes.com/article/70187/sweden-touts-strategic-depth-concept-with-finland
Now please join NATO for funsies.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

I'd love to tell David Huckabee's kids what he did.

Casimir Radon fucked around with this message at 23:29 on May 10, 2017

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Jump off your stupid gaudy tower. That'll really make it go away.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

They were more than happy to go after Bill for stuff that happened or was alleged to have happened before his presidency.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Can't wait for idiots to start describing the US Marshall Service as "rogue" like they do with the IRS.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

He probably tried to get Comey to admit to being gay on tape so he'd have something on him later.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Capn Beeb posted:

Non-profit, surprisingly. Which is interesting considering Liberty is constantly buying up property in Lynchburg and always building new stuff. You come into town and it's cranes all over the place putting together dorms and apartments and poo poo for the school. Not for other people of course, school use only.

This is also the same school that has brownshirts wandering town looking for rule violators. I had one stomp up to me in a parking lot and demand my papers so he could give me demerits for swearing in public.

Because everyone in Lynchburg is a Liberty student, you see. :downs:
I want to go to Lynchburg now just to trigger idiots.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

psydude posted:

Just think of how much someone has to suck to look at all of the other universities in Virginia and say, "I want to go to Liberty."
They take home schooled idiots sight unseen so that's the kind of people who want to go.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Capn Beeb posted:

I once bumped into Jerry in town. He stumbled into a Subway with a woman on each arm and smelt faintly of bad cheese.

Unrelated although only partly because lol Appalachia's opiate problem is a nightmare and lol Vice and all, but holy gently caress:

https://tonic.vice.com/en_us/article/medical-doctor-tom-price-recommends-god-as-the-solution-to-the-opioid-crisis

:cripes:
The replacing one drug with another is something I've been saying for years and not in a positive way. Should have asked him how he feels about Narcanon.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Just beat them loving senseless in the street. Don't have to make this complicated.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Almost 2/3 and dumb oldsters are dying every day.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Southern Comfort, the most GIP movie.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

KildarX posted:

Dem congressman calls for Trump impeachment is gonna be the 2010's version of Dem congressman calls for end to War in Iraq. It won't mean anything unless Trump becomes so toxic the Republicans start saying stuff like that.
4,400+ dead service members didn't mean anything to them 10 years ago so I don't know what it will take to set them off this time.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Two Finger posted:

Well donnie here's your leaker
The BEST leaker.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

It was treason a long loving time ago.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Zeroisanumber posted:

McCain sending thunderbolts down from the mountain! National Security shall not be compro....

https://twitter.com/ericawerner/sta...genumber%3D7438

:smugdon:
McCain you loving bitch! I hate that piece of poo poo!

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Was the Russian camera crew there when he decided to share this?

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Here's an idea for a New Yorker cover. Donnie accidentally hangs himself with his puppet strings.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

I'm going to guess the firing was a combination of Comey saying no to that and the loyalty pledge. Donnie should start demanding they all wear loyalty rings or they won't be allowed to go to the loyalty ball with him.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Handsome Ralph posted:

Whew, just got back from my run. What's going on now gu-

:stare:

WHEN DOES IT END?
2018 maybe, maybe when Paul Ryan gets scared. He's not going to grow a spine ever, that's for sure.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Oooh did the little Goppers get burned by the stupid man with the matches?

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Well, Manning has been released.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Donnie was probably talking about grabbing pussy again.

• Locked thread