Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

im gonna cum

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

I need a script that refreshes this thread every five minutes and then just put it on my second monitor while I play battlegrounds

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

I'll bet anyone here a steam game that before this poo poo is over someone at the whitehouse snaps and destroys trump's phone with a loving hammer so he can't get on twitter

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

bengy81 posted:

What are the terms? I'll give even money on the entire comms team turning over before the orange idiot gives up his phone.

hct brought up a point on how we'd never be able to verify it

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

M_Gargantua posted:

"We broke all his phones. We hope he doesn't have eighth-redundant backups."

trump doesn't know his loving password lol

or if he does its password1234

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

man if I was a billionaire I'd buy twitter just to gently caress with trump

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

if you think about it every continent is an island

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

someone earlier said eventually WH staffers are just gonna stop showing up to work and I think they're right. Its gonna be that scene in The Big Short when they walk into The Lehman Brothers offices and its just a ghost town lol

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

mother fuckers I'm trying to lose weight and that means eating healthy and not drinking a six back three times a week but this poo poo is making it hard

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

two finger if you try to shame me for drinking during the Comey testimony I'm gonna fly our to ur fukken boat and beat your rear end like an angry kangaroo on meth

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

we need a WWE commentator during the hearing

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

he also was an infantry officer in vietnam so hopefully he has some hate in his heart for russians

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...m=.4d99cf6f5acc

House majority leader to colleagues in 2016: ‘I think Putin pays’ Trump

these mother fuckers KNEW

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

Turning and turning in the widening gyre
The falcon cannot hear the falconer;
Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold;
Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world,
The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.

Surely some revelation is at hand;
Surely the Second Coming is at hand.
The Second Coming! Hardly are those words out
When a vast image out of Spiritus Mundi
Troubles my sight: somewhere in sands of the desert
A shape with lion body and the head of a man,
A gaze blank and pitiless as the sun,
Is moving its slow thighs, while all about it
Reel shadows of the indignant desert birds.
The darkness drops again; but now I know
That twenty centuries of stony sleep
Were vexed to nightmare by a rocking cradle,
And what rough beast, its hour come round at last,
Slouches towards Bethlehem to be born?

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

Blind Rasputin posted:

What's the significance of the Mueller appointment?

Former FBI director coming back to take over the Russia investigation. I think the importance is that Trump can't gently caress with him but someone else needs to weigh in on what powers he has.

PookBear fucked around with this message at 00:28 on May 18, 2017

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

the best part about this whole thing is everyone in the WH (aside from the legit insane people like bannon etc) are going to be forming queues to spill their guts to Mueller

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

I wonder how many seconds passed between Mueller being appointed and Flynn calling him asking for immunity

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

Diplomatic immunity does not give you a free pass to do whatever the gently caress you want. At the very least they can be arrested (however temporarily) and then kicked out of the country. They can't just beat the gently caress out of people while the cops go "idk man they have diplomatic immunity durrrrrrrr"

They never get convicted because of immunity (unless it gets waived) but that doesn't mean the police have to just sit there.

PookBear fucked around with this message at 07:34 on May 18, 2017

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

I've always wondered what would happen if a citizen killed someone with diplomatic immunity in self defense, like when the Saudis try to rape someone again.

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

was arrested development loosely based on the trump family?

George Bluth is trump, Michael is a kushner/ivanka fusion, Buster and Gob are Trump's sons etc.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0GCKXZTV8E

PookBear fucked around with this message at 08:50 on May 18, 2017

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

lmao

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

donald trump just brought piss to a poo poo fight

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

Mr. Nice! posted:

Chaffetz just resigned effective June 30th. Gave no reason or transition plan.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZlDZPYzfm4&t=71s

run mother fucker run

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

Mr. Nice! posted:

Press conference from senators that just go briefed by deputy AG.

https://www.c-span.org/networks/?channel=c-span-2

You must log in with your television provider in order to view the C-SPAN Live Streams.

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

Mike-o posted:

We need a good old fashioned middle eastern style embassy protest, riot, and eventual siege. Except it's us on the outside instead of in the embassy.

lets start a loving riot

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

I hope someone starts loving with the internet connections in wall street so they can't day trade anymore.

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

Duke Chin posted:

Those bros can clearly afford the diamond tier gilded comcast express ++ package so they won't give a fffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuck

I'm talking about their competitor buying the internet companies and then not giving them service

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

I dipped into the trump thread in GBS and I think its official: viking skull was retarded the entire time

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

VikingSkull posted:

because Comey was a dipshit that deserved to be fired

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

Trump's next business venture should be a kickstarter MMO because he's great at pronising the moon and delivering nothing.

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

Dead Reckoning posted:

Have we forgotten the X CURES Y fad so fast? Like, that's just the first example off the top of my head where I'm not sure all the racism was ironic.

2016 cured me of any sort of 'ironic' hate speech because it became reality. I grew up in the era of anonymous internet where absolutely no one used their real name. That's changed though in recent years and so you have this weird mixture of some people being anonymous and some people using their real identity on social media. Anonymous people saying "hitler did nothing wrong" isn't as funny now that people are saying it on social media page of actual minorities.

PookBear fucked around with this message at 07:26 on May 22, 2017

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

was his note "I want my own wall" ?

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

I hope Israeli voters associate Bibi with Trump and his gently caress ups.

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

The crazy thing is in Flynn's mind he probably doesn't think he did anything wrong. He spent so long chasing terrorists and insurgents that anyone else chasing terrorists and insurgents became the good guys to include Russia.

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

what do you think Flynn found in his rabbit hole, Shim?

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

GoGoGadget posted:

I really don't get all this Orb stuff...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/05/22/donald-trump-and-the-mysterious-glowing-orb/?utm_term=.26de8938926a

basically it just looks loving hilarious and occultist. Just imagine Obama touching the orb of power along with some Saudis. People would be losing their god drat minds and posting about how he is the anti christ

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

facialimpediment posted:

Mueller got briefed on the Comey memos.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/22/politics/mueller-comey-russia-investigation/index.html

Donnie is close to naming a legal team, and of all people, he wants to bring in Corey Lewandowski and David Bossie, campaign people, to run a crisis shop.

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/05/22/trump-crisis-bossie-lewandowski-238689

Comey postponed Wednesday testimony to Chaffetz's House Oversight Committee because he wants to talk to Mueller first. No change to the big one, Senate Intel, likely next week or in two weeks.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/22/politics/jason-chaffetz-postpones-james-comey-meeting/index.html

what if his campaign lawyers are themselves under investigation? this thing is going to be so hilariously murky

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

jesus christ, a lot of the dead are going to be kids

• Locked thread