Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

IIRC some/all of his family chose to not have kids specifically so they didn't pass on that name

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

Blind Rasputin posted:

That's all actually quite interesting. I've kind of wondered that myself a few times. I mean, why couldn't they just change the last name by a few letters to something totally benign, like maybe Himler? I dunno just a thought.

lol

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

I love how the worst people at fox are an australian and a brit. the gently caress did we even have a revolutionary war for

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

The Saudis will never want change because they have such strong cultural control.

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

Vasudus posted:

I hope that in 10 years time they finally reveal that it was Jimmy the Diet Coke retriever that turned States first. Jimmy is why all these goombas asking for immunity are getting laughed at. Because Jimmy was the first.

who?

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

you all talk as if trump is known for paying bills

I'm pretty sure his lawyers are the only people with reliable pay checks.

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

CommieGIR posted:

ICE Ate breakfast at a resturant and then arrested three workers.

http://www.mlive.com/business/ann-a...campaign=buffer

this is comic book level of evil

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

Office Pig posted:

Hey remember when O'Reilly didn't say anything when he went on 'vacation'? When he didn't say anything that would potentially land him in even deeper poo poo?

https://twitter.com/seanhannity/status/867577957124108289

euro trash go home

edit: wait who am I thinking of thats from the UK

PookBear fucked around with this message at 04:45 on May 25, 2017

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

What's going to eventually happen is a former friend doesn't share intel with us because Trump is literally retarded and we're not going to know about a specific terrorist threat until after the explosion.

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

I want trump to push another world leader who gets pissed and just hip tosses him

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

Casimir Radon posted:

Franken says he won't run for president in 2020 :(

I hope it's because he doesn't want to run against Biden.

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

boiled rips covered in store bought bbq sauce

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

AreWeDrunkYet posted:

That's the other thing, that's a reasoned, eloquent statement from someone who has obviously put some thought into the topic. Trump quotes don't even need a citation because you can't confuse the gibbering retardation with anyone else.

the funniest thing about trump is that there are only two people whom I can identify from their writing style: Trump and Shakespeare.

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

BigDave posted:

This might be a dumb question, but why would so many Republicans get into bed with the Russkies? I can't seriously believe they thought it would be a good idea to start doing secret business with Putin.

Russians hate gays minorities and liberals more than Republicans. Enemy of my enemy is my friend.

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

yeah

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

I hope anyone that ever bought that dipshit's book mails it back to him

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

Like I always knew all officers were full of poo poo no one makes general by actually standing up to their bosses lol

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

if you post that tweet in reponse to a trump supporting veteran doing his "ur not allowed to have fun on memorial day because our troops died" would their brains melt out their ears?

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

this is why the usmc taught me mcmap

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

baby face wants to be a real man and play hardball lol

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

im still laughing at his official photo

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

Chichevache posted:

Yeah, if they annex Ukraine and Poland then Russia can't .

lmao

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

Missionary Positron posted:

Poland is already a part of the German economic hegemony fuelled by ~globalism~ via the EU, and who the gently caress cares about Ukraine

no country is EVER going to voluntarily give up their nuclear weapons again after seeing what happened in Ukraine.

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

orange juche

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

that tweet was deleted what did it say

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

I don't give a gently caress about the alcohol its the god drat calorie count that is making me stop.

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

Mr. Nice! posted:

And? Dude's just mouthing the words of the song.

and? It looks hilariously childish. Imagine any other president just bobbing along to the song and mouthing the words.

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

MazelTovCocktail posted:

Can France even carry out a strike like that without US assistance? I'm not even saying that in the rear end in a top hat way, just in the can French logistics and deployments independently support that?

probably just not sustained.

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

Yeah post ww2 France started poo poo in North Africa and indochina as well as having a failed coup

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

France also has one of the few armies that is actually down to fight and kill people instead of simply being parade ground soldiers.

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

I mean you can take down an ICBM with unguided munitions if you fire enough f them.

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

the average life expectancy for white males is like 77 so there is a decent chance that with his health and the hilarious amount of stress he's going to be under constantly that he dies in the next four years.

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

real talk I think he was trying to say coverage

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

I bet his staff has to loving draw straws if they ever need to wake up donnie in the middle of the night

• Locked thread