Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
As Nero Danced
Sep 3, 2009

Alright, let's do this
Of course Trump loves Jackson, he was just a successful President Trump. Jackson campained the same way (hickory canes and red baseball caps), talked a big game and bad-mouthed his opponents and got his base riled up, and the best part is he ignored the courts and did what he wanted anyways. Also Jackson was smart enough to accomplish some stuff, mainly kicking my people the hell out of the US.

In the interest of fairness, Jackson did keep South Carolina from seceding in 1828 during the nullification crisis (SC wanted to ignore a federal tariff because northern states are big dumn meanie heads).

Not necessarily a civil war situation, but no way Trump is smart enough to know about this event/the difference.

E: beaten a bit, like Jackson's would-be assassin

As Nero Danced fucked around with this message at 17:26 on May 1, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

As Nero Danced
Sep 3, 2009

Alright, let's do this

Casimir Radon posted:

Southern Comfort, the most GIP movie.

Holy poo poo this is spot on.

As Nero Danced
Sep 3, 2009

Alright, let's do this

Office Pig posted:

He praised Trump for picking Flynn and McFarlane as part of his staff.

And really that same question could be modified for any of his picks aside from Mattis.

I still think Mattis was only picked because of his nickname. Or someone switched the name on the prompter and Trump forgot to name one of his buddies. No way he made a good choice naturally.

As Nero Danced
Sep 3, 2009

Alright, let's do this

The only upside to being a fat sack of crap is knowing I'm not as fat as Trump.

• Locked thread