Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Diarrhea Elemental
Apr 2, 2012

Am I correct in my assumption, you fish-faced enemy of the people?

Pesticide20 posted:

What a baby back bitch

A man's hands can tell you a lot about who he is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diarrhea Elemental
Apr 2, 2012

Peetown Manning posted:

No ones going to die in Benghazi under their watch tho

Lot easier to kill off the poors at home, tbh.

Diarrhea Elemental
Apr 2, 2012

So I didn't actually watch the Turkish embassy poo poo until now but I went from, "Are you loving serious?" to "BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!" when I saw the part where it's 3 grown-rear end men kicking a woman on the ground with the bonus cut-away later to her sobbing/hyperventilating/whatever other completely reasonable reaction.

What the gently caress in the motherfucking fuckery poo poo gently caress. How there weren't Turks laid out like Haji Dangerfield right in front of their embassy is beyond me.

Diarrhea Elemental
Apr 2, 2012

Duzzy Funlop posted:

Spicey is saying the press totally misquoted Angela Merkel. She totally didn't say that Germany could no longer rely on America. The outcome is totally what Trump intended to do, more shared burden and a fair relationship of friendship. :lol:

"The national security team is working on a "holistic solution" to the abject poverty which is the breeding ground for terrorism. Okay bud.

I can't be the only person whose eyes start rolling the second someone utters the word "holistic". Holistic medicine, holistic solution... "Oh, okay, so you're either a loving moron or you're trying to sell me something by using meaningless buzzwords."

• Locked thread