Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
I don't actually think the Chargers' roster is that bad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

Letting IR'd players come back would significantly improve the quality of play in the post season.

The what

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

FizFashizzle posted:

lol chargers fans

about tre boston

Lol

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Meh

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

After being on PUP for the 1st 8 weeks of his Steelers debut season, he destroyed the Giants in week 13, then promptly got concussed by George Iloka in week 13 and missed the playoffs. Massive disappointment, and he's apparently still in concussion protocol 6 months later

It's the rare Chargers move of letting someone walk that was a good idea

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Mariota

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Philip Rivers is good

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

The Chargers are moving the last of their poo poo out of Chargers Park in San Diego, so I should go take a picture of the building before they take down the San Diego Chargers sign

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

kiimo posted:

Name your team's disappointing player that's totally gonna turn it around this year for real this time y'all.

I'll go first: Jeremy Maclin

Melvin Gorhahahaha

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

Hey NFL no one wants to go to Orlando.

Probably an easy excuse for NFL players to take their kids to Disney World

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Ice Fist posted:

There really isn't a bigger dork in the NFL.

He would have had a competitor in Tebow if Tebow hadn't flamed out to minor league baseball.

Ryan Mathews plays WoW and the Packers OL play Settlers of Catan

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Ehud posted:

He's mad because his qb didn't make the list

mine did!

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

lol

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

The Chargers have a really good group of WRs until four of them get injured by labor day

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Durandal1707 posted:

I'm really high on T. Williams personally; he's like Malcom Floyd but MUCH faster and more agile, so he isn't just a jump ball WR. I'm probably being homer-ish but I do think he'd have the potential to really be a top WR in the league if he cleans up his route running a bit.

Floyd had much MUCH better hands than Tyrell. Inman probably has the best hands on the team

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

kiimo posted:

My team has had some great tight ends. Well, Travis Kelce is top 5 current and Tony G is top 3 ever. But if I had to say our best wide receiver for the last 30 years it would be Dwayne Bowe. Think about that. Dwayne Stone Hands is the Chiefs all time 2nd wide receiver.

Lol if your team doesn't have at least one TE in the hall and another one who will be.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Grittybeard posted:

I think they'll be good again, but I wouldn't be surprised if they squeaked into the playoffs or just missed. The roster's pretty much the same and they had a few absolute bullshit wins last year.

I'd love to find out I'm being too pessimistic here of course.

our division is also kind of random

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Nystral posted:

He was worse then Moss, Carter, Rice, and a Brown. About equal to Holt and Bruce, maybe a bit better then Johnson. I'm having a hard time saying he deserves to be in the HOF when Randy Moss isn't.

Are you high.

Moss isn't even eligible til next year

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

the mean lunch lady posted:

Torry Holt and Isaac Bruce should both definitely be in the HoF and it's not even my former homerism

Sure. Just not ahead of TO

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Shangri-Law School posted:

There have been worse teams, but the Lions going winless in the salary cap era as a non-expansion team is the most pathetic result in football history.

I'm sad that we stopped history last year

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

whiteyfats posted:

Keenan has some pretty decent years with the Jags.

Keenan was the best WR Rivers ever had until Keenan Allen

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Diqnol posted:

You forgetting VJax?

gently caress, I didn't realize they only played one year together

a neat cape fucked around with this message at 18:59 on Jun 1, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Grittybeard posted:

Studied evaluation of the SA2K's ways leads me to believe this is a joke about Keenans being hurt a lot.

No I just really love Keenan McCardell and imagine him being better than his stats

• Locked thread