Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mllaneza
Apr 28, 2007

Veteran, Bermuda Triangle Expeditionary Force, 1993-1952

I like how the Niners had two of the first round busts on the roster last season.
Ponder showed enough in the preseason that he should have gotten at least a courtesy start.
I hate myself for saying that.
I hate Jed York more.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mllaneza
Apr 28, 2007

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

You should be able to celebrate like this.

Classic clownball.

mllaneza
Apr 28, 2007

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

Andy Dalton will funsling which is a powerful technique that Alex Smilth is sorely lacking, therefore Andy is better

Alex may not be a funslinger, but he gave us this game, that last TD pass is admittedly the best pass he's ever thrown:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6FfeHDrexE

mllaneza
Apr 28, 2007

Spoeank posted:

Being there was legitimately one of the best days of my life.

Let's pretend you buying seats paid my rent that month; you are now my hero.

mllaneza
Apr 28, 2007

iospace posted:

That's pretty cool, actually.

The kind of homerism you can really sink your teeth into. I respect this. Goddamn right you won that Superbowl, and the Day 1 fans have real gloating rights.

• Locked thread