Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
korrandark
Jan 5, 2009

FizFashizzle posted:

Osweiler was just a way to grab a draft pick and I don't think anyone should expect anything out of him.

RG3 can't survive.

Kizer has no idea what he's doing.

they can still trade for someone, and veterans will be available. Hell, maybe Cutler decides to chase one more paycheck, who knows.

RG3 is a free agent. Cody Kessler played fairly well behind their poo poo oline last year. They should be much improved this year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

korrandark
Jan 5, 2009
Bernard Pollard knows what he needs to do.

korrandark
Jan 5, 2009

SHOAH NUFF posted:

Who the gently caress thinks Andy Dalton is a top 10 QB

*raises hand*

He turned Brandon Lafell into a decent WR again. If that isn't proof enough I don't know what is.

korrandark
Jan 5, 2009

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Why should I hate this Grigson dude?

Did you look at the Colts drafts from 2012 to 2016?

• Locked thread