Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

Uh, hello, Brian Hoyer is not a reject!

Yeah Brian Hoyer is pretty cool!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

Bill Belicheck, Patriots

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

Cleveland Browns, Baltimore

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

Seriously, what do they want to let Gordon back into the NFL? He's missed 2 full seasons already.

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

weird Asian candy posted:

Seems like they don't want Gordon back into the NFL and are making an example out of him.

It does feel that way. I would like to remind everyone that his failed tests were codeine in his cough medicine, pot at such a low level that if they had reversed the order of the samples he would have passed and taking a drink on a plane after his season ended but not the league year.

a neat cape posted:

To not fail drug tests

How long should he go since his last failure to be allowed back in???

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

Holy crap, he is only 26, most of this stuff happened when he was 23-24. Also, keep in mind that he ENTERED the league in stage two testing. He was set up for failure from the get go. Addiction is a powerful thing and if they continue to punish him for past infractions it will be more and more difficult for him to combat it, I mean from his eyes why bother trying to come back because the league just isn't letting him back. Dude is still getting tested 10 times a month, sheesh.

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

Fenrir posted:

E: gently caress elway

Amen, 3 loving times.

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

I figure the Browns are a 6-10 to 7-9 team this year. Next year if Hue and Sashi keep their jobs it should come together.

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

Edit: I want a real rivalry with Pittsburgh back, not us hoping to injure key players of yours late in the season to screw your post season. But knock down, drag out fights where we are knocking each other out of playoff contention for years running. Oh and gently caress the Steelers.

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

0 teams in the AFCN have Carson Wentz and that man will league average us to the drat promised land

1 of those teams could have and went...meh.

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

Makes me wish I had thought of buying a rg3 2.0 account and then pretend to be his parachute account to get him a longer probation.

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

Michael Corleone posted:

With speculation that the Browns are going 11-5 running rampant ITT, could Cody "Special K" Kessler be a top 10 QB after this season?

The funny thing is the speculation is coming from posters that aren't Browns homers. We know better, I see a 7-9 season.

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

Kalli posted:

Sometimes slow as hell players can be good, real good

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqahPlNezGk

Look at the white safety on the Eagles close distance on Tom here

The guy coming over the top missed a perfect opportunity to light Brady up.

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

Take the Browns fans last home game in the old municipal stadium as an example. TAKE EVERYTHING

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

Spoeank posted:

Colin Kaepernick behind Seattle's O-Line

Good luck

Probably only signing him to face off against the Packers in the playoffs.

• Locked thread