Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

Timby posted:

Cutler was boned by both the offensive line and having to learn like a half-dozen different offenses.

he also loving sucked

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

loving lol at teams that lose super bowls

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

Flikken posted:

It does feel that way. I would like to remind everyone that his failed tests were codeine in his cough medicine, pot at such a low level that if they had reversed the order of the samples he would have passed and taking a drink on a plane after his season ended but not the league year.

How long should he go since his last failure to be allowed back in???

maybe he shouldn't have been drinking lean and smoking pot when he was already on the radar

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

idgi

But I hope Tom Brady stops being good for the NE Patriots

The joke from the Really Funny Picture is Athanatos doing that thing where people use a funny voice to repeat what someone said in a mocking manner. RG3 tried to evade a probation with a Super Secret account and was slain by Athanatos and BT thought it was cool and funny so he posted that pic, but Athanatos was not amused. I forgive him.

It's only a 6er tho so the probation is basically a bookmark to a good post .

As for the Brady cover, we're the ones being cursed. Brady is going to play at a Brady level for at least 3 more years. Pretty sure Brady plays in at least 1 more Super Bowl if the Ravens can't do their job and answer the call in January. If they don't then I hope Eli answers the call one last time with the double whammy of slaying the Pats again and getting +1 on Peyton to restore balance to the universe.

Anyways here are some Current Football-Offseason Thoughts:

1.) lol at teams that lose super bowls
2.) lol at teams that can't beat the pats in january/february
3.) gently caress the falcons
4.) phillip rivers friggin rules and needs to win a sb or i wont be able to see his beautiful face in canton
5.) andrew luck is overrated
6.) the bills are cool i guess, so are the dolphins but not the jets
7.) the bengals should continue to be bad because the afc north is better when the ravens and steelers are fighting for it
8.) gently caress the falcons

Sour Diesel fucked around with this message at 20:59 on May 12, 2017

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

• Locked thread