Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Now it's time to listen to local sports radio create myths and legends out of thin air. For example, there's a UDFA RB the iggles signed from a smallish south jersey town that will no doubt be hyped up. I personally hope that we can survive the rest of this offseason by listening to Eli Manning get ripped up by sports media as Goodell drinks heavily in anticipation of the fool he will once again be made into.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

They had their chance and then they fired the second best coach in football who promptly went to college.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

gently caress yes. I'm so ready to watch Romo AND Cutler in the booth.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Kalli posted:

72. Taylor Lewan T Titans
73. Philip Rivers QB Chargers

loving lol

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

FizFashizzle posted:

You really rarely see honest to God straight up helpless alcoholism.

it's horrifying.

It's actually not too uncommon friend

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

fsif posted:

Madden curse, all of your training has led up to this moment.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Intruder posted:

So are people going to start ironically liking RG3 now?

That's a hard no.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

weird Asian candy posted:

RG3 doesn't accept hard no's though...

Hahaha nice

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

It's somewhat refreshing to see that of the qb tier arguments this offseason it is on about barely entrenched starters instead of the very top of the group.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

nerve posted:

how peculiar that only giants fans think Eli is going to deserve being a HoFer, HOW PECULIAR

I'm sure Tom Brady thinks so too

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Kalli posted:

Eagles are hitting that Blount.

Excellent! I think he's going to be good for us.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Postin about postin about postin

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

That's bad advice, do not do that to yourself

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

GaussianCopula posted:

Please, for the love of God, do not use SA as your primary news source for anything except dumb bloodsports

Would you recommend stormfront or breitbart, I can't choose.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Spoeank posted:

also every time I read that loving list I need to close my eyes for like 30 seconds to restore my vision

So it's not just me lol

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

kiimo posted:

Name your team's disappointing player that's totally gonna turn it around this year for real this time y'all.

I'll go first: Jeremy Maclin

Jordan Matthews

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Wilson is great but watching Rodgers scramble and read a field perfectly is pretty awesome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

a neat cape posted:

Keenan was the best WR Rivers ever had until Keenan Allen

You forgetting VJax?

• Locked thread