Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I don't understand why more teams don't sign other teams' backups and have them become pro bowlers smh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

isn't beth mowins really bad at calling football

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Kouandjio is one of those guys that always flash the potential that got them drafted but never deliver beyond that

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

SHOAH NUFF posted:

it's okay that OBJ is missing OTAs, most star players skip OTAs unless you are some cornball like Joe Thomas, the real issue is who he is dating, and why he doesn't have better standards for himself as a famous handsome athlete living in NYC

A goon complaining about standards in beards, now I've seen it all

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

SKULL.GIF posted:

Rodgers' beards are excellent and he spends most of his time in Green Bay; surely OBJ can do even better while living in NYC?

well, maybe he's just a butt guy

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Tanny is legitimately a top 5

Receiver

From his team

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Landry ended a dude's career with an illegal hit, which is either rad or lovely depending on how you feel about those things i guess

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

No Butt Stuff posted:

When did that happen?

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I guess the nfl feels differently, given the penalty and the fine

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

VietCampo posted:

That's Aaron Williams, he already had one serious neck injury the year before that hit where he was laying motionless on the field for a while before being taken away by an ambulance.

Yeah, I suppose the fact dude targeted a guy famous for his head and neck issues adds context to the illegal career ending hit

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

The Bills are going into a season where rod streater might very well win the #2 job

I refuse to believe they are that highly ranked

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Didn't he only play like a quarter of a season? No poo poo he wasn't all over the place every game

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Somewhere, Mario Williams laughs

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Chip's building the dream team

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Hey, AFC champion coordinator Adam Gase knows a thing or two about earning it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

t a s t e