Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames

FizFashizzle posted:

I don't think their starting day qb is on the roster yet.

Do tell. I would start Kizer if it is close in camp btw the 3 of them, gotta see what we got!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
I call Kessler Special K in Browns chats, stole that from you guys calling the old Bills RB Special K.

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
Josh Gordon denied reinstatment. Also, water is wet.

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames

RG3 2.0 posted:

What the gently caress.....

I used to late hit the QB all the time in MUT hoping to injure him, be cool if I could do a DLC dance afterwards.

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
With speculation that the Browns are going 11-5 running rampant ITT, could Cody "Special K" Kessler be a top 10 QB after this season?

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames

Flikken posted:

The funny thing is the speculation is coming from posters that aren't Browns homers. We know better, I see a 7-9 season.

I would like that, but with Kizer so we know we got THE GUY and can try to get Barkley and a WR in the first and try to get another first with 2 seconds for a CB, then BPA rest of the way, also need a FS if Powel can't do it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames

Ches Neckbeard posted:

Counter to fat Benjamin here's Cody Kessler's diet. I love my plain oatmeal QB.

Breakfast was a dozen scrambled eggs, raisin oatmeal made with whole milk, two pieces of fruitcake, and Mountain Dew and Pepsi. Lunch brought turkey sandwiches (provolone cheese with multiple condiments), 15 baby Snickers, a banana-split, Coke and milk. Dinner was fried chicken breast, spinach with dressing, whole wheat pasta with alfredo sauce, and more candy and snacks.

This was Benji's.

• Locked thread