Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hifi
Jul 25, 2012

the cardinals have 5 qbs on their roster

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

if we really need five quarterbacks in camp then sure, whatever. when the cuts come in i'd rather have knight on the roster over dysert and gabbert though. dysert is a career practice squad qb which is somehow worse than what gabbert is, and knight went undrafted this year. none of these idiots would do any better thrown in the fire like logan thomas did, so whatever.

I was looking up the woah there motherfucker video and this thumbnail was in the related section

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

Intruder posted:

So I guess Tajae Sharpe (WR Titans) beat a dude unconscious for saying drafting Corey Davis would mean less playing time for him

That's uh....

Exotic

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

i like james harrison's offseason videos more

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

daryl washington cut

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

i like adam 12 and sea hunt when i got broadcast tv and they had some old peoples pbs that you dont get on cable

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

regular brain: blake bortles is about as good as eli manning when you look at the counting stats

cosmic omniscient superhuman iq brain: blake bortles is bad because his qbr sucks

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BucIoC2ao1o

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

carson palmer throwing bombs is way better than having a good completion percentage or running around

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

Grittybeard posted:

I like Cam, but...uh. You might want to check out his 2016 again before ranking him there.

didn't someone say like a week ago that the top 80 had like 15 qbs in it?

larry being on there is cool

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

Do we know when they voted on this list

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

the cardinals are bottom third in the league if you dont take any context into account and ignore david johnson

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

the jets have a better receiving corps than the rams, browns, and maybe 1 or 2 other teams

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

fsif posted:

My biggest objection to it is that it's so obviously theatrical. If Byron Maxwell and Xavier Howard go down, they're not going to send out Cordrea Tankersley in a plain white helmet because he half-assed the OTAs.

I wonder if they can even do it in a preseason game

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

Amy Pole Her posted:

Wrong thread earlier

This belongs here

Honestly this is the stupidest thing I've seen a team do since buffalos front office tried making their players learn team building and character by hiring an absolutely abysmal retread from New York lol

I dont think anything tops burying the drat football

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

Kalli posted:

Yeah or Marvin for that matter. But like, compare what he had to deal with to like Andre Johnson or like the rest of those guys for the decade+ they spent not around Kurt Warner.

I'm going to presume Wes ain't making it in for a long long time if ever.

It'd be pretty dumb if he sniffed it before TO.

larry fitzgerald getting 1100 yards (8th in the league) and 90 receptions (5th) in 2011 with derek anderson, john skelton, and max hall was superhuman

• Locked thread