Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Dexo posted:

lmao if you think ESPN is going to buy out whatever absurd amount of money they are paying Gruden. He is literally their highest paid employee IIRC.

The Monday Night Football production will be run by John Gruden and a cardboard cutout.

I'd be totally fine with them just sending out Jon Gruden and a Pat Summerall soundboard and no one else. Or find someone who can impersonate John Facenda.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Eifert Posting posted:

The Bengals are an indecipherable 80s Soviet short where a cartoon tiger is subjected to meaningless, melodramatic tragedy.

Does that mean the Browns are Come and See?

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

korrandark posted:

ISIS knows what they need to do.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

The Bananana posted:

I love this idea. Someone get in touch with EA

You can't, and I think the NFL doesn't let EA do poo poo like that as part of the license to use team names names and whatnot. It seems like it's always a selling point of the non-NFL licensed games, like All-Pro 2K8 comes to mind for me, is they include/let you perform celebrations that NFL doesn't allow.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Parm was the only TFF regular I seriously considered blocking, cause holy gently caress he got preachy and repetitive as poo poo. I know he got a lot of votes for most annoying (Or something like that) in a sheep game last summer too.

Postin' 'bout postin'. gently caress yeah, off-season!

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

fsif posted:

I'm trying to play out the scenarios in my head where Fitzpatrick can get his prerequisite mega paycheck from Tampa, but this one's a bit tougher.

Wasn't it reported that they tried to give Glennon like six or seven million a year to be the highest paid backup in the league? That's how the Fitzpatrick cycle can repeat. Winston gets dinged up and misses a few games, Fitzpatrick comes in and chucks it to Mike Evans and DeSean Jackson against some mediocre defenses and looks awesome. Either the Bucs decide he's a safe backup option and give him a nice deal, or some other team fails for the bait and signs him to some stupidly long term contract

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Mexico City Rough Riders

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Chichevache posted:

Surely you mean "credit" or "congratulate".

I'd rather the Eagles have won that Super Bowl.

gently caress the Patriots.

• Locked thread