Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

The important thing from that MMQB article is that Jed York's kid is named Jaxon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

Bob McGinn is retiring and moving back to his home state of Michigan. Another Packer fixture brought back from the dark land.

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

The Lions crushed their spirits so thoroughly that we never had to see Barry Sanders, Packer, or Calvin Johnson, Patriot. Silver linings and all.

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

https://twitter.com/kathyireland/status/860877326082613248

Suh is such a tool. I miss him. :(

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

What'll be better this year, Browns-Bears or Browns-Jets?

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

Turdsdown Tom posted:

lol holy poo poo did the Patriots just get two straight Madden covers?

Beaten by the Lions. Utterly shameful.

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

The caller was arguing that andey is better than Alex Smith.

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

I strongly approve of whatever the Bears are doing.

https://twitter.com/AroundTheNFL/status/866813036002066432

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

That's my coach, that is.

Jim Caldwell posted:

"I’m an old-school guy — don’t make any mistake about that. It’s kind of the way of the world these days,’’ said Caldwell who admits at times he’s been oblivious to the celebrations.

And then he went into story-telling mode.

“I was sitting down with my grandsons early on when they were very small and they were kind of going through the video games. And I watched the video games and the guy would make a tackle, or make a sack or whatever and he’d get up and on the video game he’s doing all these different sort of gyrations and all these different kind of things,’’ Caldwell said. “He’s moving around and I’m saying, ‘That’s unrealistic. They don’t do that.’ And then I thought about it and I started just kind of watching after the play and it was true to life. Obviously, they do a lot of those things. I just think that’s kind of the way things are these days, so it’s fine.”

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

Wilson's a pretty creepy guy. I can see why his wife would rather bang Golden Tate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

There have been worse teams, but the Lions going winless in the salary cap era as a non-expansion team is the most pathetic result in football history.

• Locked thread