Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lost Season
Nov 28, 2013

Kalli posted:

I'm going to presume Wes ain't making it in for a long long time if ever.

It'd be pretty dumb if he sniffed it before TO.

evilweasel posted:

I think Edelman coming in and being Welker 2.0 virtually immediately has made a lot people sort of forget about Welker (much like Welker himself) and/or sort of assume that he was a system receiver. I don't think he'll ever make it in but I think he might have a few votes without Edelman.

I think Wes might make it in eventually. He was the engine that kept three of the four highest-scoring offenses in league history on the field and a two-time all-pro. Plus, dynasty teams tend to end up with a lot of HOF inductees and I don't know who from the Pats outside of Brady/Moss/Wilfork/probably gronk is a lock. I don't think it'll happen while he's on the ballot, mind, but the veterans committee may eventually be generous to him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lost Season
Nov 28, 2013

Yeah Steve Smith was definitely way better

• Locked thread