Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Name your team's disappointing player that's totally gonna turn it around this year for real this time y'all.

I'll go first: Jeremy Maclin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

I'm sure Bills fans are betting on Sammy Watkins.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Diqnol posted:

Jordan Matthews

Nobody cares about my fantasy team.

gently caress Jordan Matthews

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Thanks for informing me what a tone deaf uninformed meat head Marvin is because I honestly had no idea. Sometimes you watch people stuck on the wrong side of history and it's just honestly sad.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

He has a 72 million dollar contract who cares if he starts

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

We only tweet The Right Way.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

What good are good wide receivers when your QB is just gonna throw to the tight end and running backs anyway?

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

My team has had some great tight ends. Well, Travis Kelce is top 5 current and Tony G is top 3 ever. But if I had to say our best wide receiver for the last 30 years it would be Dwayne Bowe. Think about that. Dwayne Stone Hands is the Chiefs all time 2nd wide receiver.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Buckeye!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

No Butt Stuff posted:

This is loving dumb.

All it accomplishes is cheapening the NFL experience for those that barely made it. They can't even save a picture of the experience. Cue a line of veterans giving their Dolphins to Gase for this year's Rudy.

• Locked thread