Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

Ches Neckbeard posted:

RG3 was already cut. Day 1 is Kessler and will be all season. Kizer doesn't see the field this year unless everyone dies again.

Tradition would call for Kessler to start three games before getting hurt and then Kizer start six and not win and then get hurt, and then Kevin Hogan to start 3 and get hurt, just in time for Kessler to return and finish the season and win two games fooling us into thinking there is hope for the next season and winning just enough games to not get an elite QB in the draft.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

he knows...
Don't pick QBs from any state.

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

he knows...
Paul Brown, Bengals :(

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

he knows...

pubic works project posted:

drat. The Browns got a steal there.

Surely this will be the Superbowl linchpin for the Browns.

• Locked thread