Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer

Dexo posted:

The Third choice available now is Mitch is actually good and the Bears finally have a QB who will worth a drat. the odds on that(or most drafted QBs tbh) are slim.

Hey man Glennon could be good too! And what if they're both good!

That is A Good Problem To Have.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

whypick1 posted:

Jerry Rice, Seattle Seahawk

Tim Brown and Charlie Garner, Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Chilichimp posted:

Warrick Dunn, Atlanta Falcon.

:barf:

Warren Sapp, Oakland Raider

That one just hurts to type

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Anyone said Tony Dorsett - Denver Bronco?

Franco Harris - Seattle Seahawk?

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
I don't know how to save an instagram video and post it here so please do the work for me and click on this link, it's worth it

https://instagram.com/p/BTrAb01DlOV/

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Can someone .gif this?

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Yeah it looks pretty gross but that wouldn't stop me

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Spintzel posted:

That statues pretty dope but based on how the Georgia dome faired i wouldn't be surprised to see that statue be a falling apart mess in like a year

I'm the last person to defend the Georgia Dome but that thing was like 30 years old and was used for everything from Football to motocross, concerts and a ton of other stuff. They got pretty good use out of it.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
I'm lost. His post was dick for sure but didn't have anything to do with domestic violence. What did I miss?

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Thaddius the Large posted:

He's got a delightful history, and I'm guessing she wrote about it?

Oh I misread it. I thought she meant the fish tank thing was about domestic violence.

Full disclosure I've no idea who Frank Clark is.

e: or her, for that matter

Joey Freshwater fucked around with this message at 02:48 on May 10, 2017

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Oooohh not cool Brady.

He gonna snap his femur in a preseason game

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
McCoy is definitely on it. I'd be surprised if David is

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

kidcoelacanth posted:

I could see David being in that group, with McCoy and Evans higher up.

That's not to say that David doesn't deserve to be there, I just don't think he has much of a national presence so he may not make the list at all.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Greenie and Booger McFarland are discussing concussions on Mike & Mike and hoooo boy

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

FizFashizzle posted:

second round + kicker

I'll be impressed if they wind up outright cutting him. It's obvious the pressure of being drafted so high and all eyes being on him hosed with his head. No excuse for missing kicks in OTAs though. He probably wasn't in full pads and didn't have a defense trying to kill him. Those should be gimmies. Maybe he can figure it out on another team.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

wandler20 posted:

No argument about the Bucs being #2 on any list? I'm not sure how to process this.

I was thinking the same thing but didn't want to ruin it

Because the people that thought the Pats shouldn't be #1 think the Bucs should by default

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
University of Tennessee does something like this - except instead of earning a "T", it's a stripe on the helmet and it's done with the new class of recruits. It's also decided by the players, not the coaches. They have a vote and whoever progressed the most that week or made an awesome catch or whatever in practice gets a stripe. The next week someone else does, the next week, etc. I'm pretty sure eventually everyone gets one unless you're injured or you just suck in which case...welp.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Speaking of the Bucs first few seasons, I thought I'd share this. I have it hanging on the wall in my office. The St Pete times created this after the Super Bowl - it's every game the Bucs ever played from their first ever up to the SB, with the Lombardi trophy outlined:

Close up:

I did timg because I'm phone posting and have no idea how big these are

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

FizFashizzle posted:

I was at Bucs v Panthers in Charlotte that year.

Two of the top five defenses in the league, in the mud and rain.

Randy Fasani v Brad Johnson

Warren Sapp caught a 10 yard pass

http://www.espn.com/nfl/game?gameId=221027029

Gramattica was so clutch. Week 17 we played the bears and beat them 15 - 0 on 5 field goals.

and that catch still wasn't as awesome as the TD he caught the next year against the Falcons and invented twerking:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
I got curious what guys from that super bowl team were doing now and found out that Keenan McCardell is the WR coach for the Jags. Neat.

In 2013 Joe Jurevicius was on a couple episodes of a TV show called North American Hunter where he was chasing moose and spot and stalked a bear. I dunno what that means but it sounds awesome

Did you guys know John Lynch is the GM of the 49ers now? Neat huh

• Locked thread