Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Chilichimp posted:

Richard Sherman owns slaves.

But enough about Kirk Cousins

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Hell of a name for a lovely player

quote:

According to the Miami Herald's Barry Jackson, it is "far from certain" that 2016 third-round WR Leonte Carroo even makes the Dolphins' 53-man roster.

Last year's 86th overall pick, Carroo was active 14 times as a rookie, but caught just three passes and was a healthy scratch in the playoff loss. Carroo remains buried behind DeVante Parker, Jarvis Landry, and Kenny Stills. Jackson believes Jakeem Grant, UDFA Drew Morgan, and second-year UDFA Rashawn Scott could push Carroo. Carroo has little-to-no Dynasty value at the moment.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

So much rear end do

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

second round + kicker

quote:

Bucs K Roberto Aguayo connected on just 5-of-9 field goal attempts during two OTA practices open to the media last week.

Competitor Nick Folk went 9-for-9 on kicks all from the same distance. Tampa Bay Times reporter Rick Stroud is skeptical Aguayo will be a part of the Bucs' 2017 roster, just one year after GM Jason Licht traded up to draft him in the second round. Whereas Aguayo managed a league-low 71 percent field goal rate as a rookie, Folk is a lifetime 81.3-percent kicker.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

nolan carroll is doing great

quote:

Cowboys CB Nolan Carroll was arrested for DUI in Dallas on Monday morning.

An eighth-year veteran, this is Carroll's first known arrest as a pro. He posted bond at 2:45 PM this afternoon and was released. Carroll is likely facing a one- or two-game suspension. The Cowboys signed Carroll to compete for a starting job after losing Brandon Carr and Morris Claiborne in free agency.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Raku posted:

Was Mettenberger even trying to have those caught or was he throwing it away and got lucky

He's the kind of guy that likes to just reach out there and feel things out.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

whiteyfats posted:

Ryan Perrilloux was good, just a loving moron.

What'd he ever do at Jacksonville state?

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

:stare:

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

SKULL.GIF posted:

also sportswriters not putting TO into the Hall and citing that it's because no one they interviewed liked him completely and utterly delegitimizes the Hall as anything but a popularity contest

lol wait until Steve Smith gets in because "he played like it was a different era"

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Joey Freshwater posted:

Speaking of the Bucs first few seasons, I thought I'd share this. I have it hanging on the wall in my office. The St Pete times created this after the Super Bowl - it's every game the Bucs ever played from their first ever up to the SB, with the Lombardi trophy outlined:

Close up:

I did timg because I'm phone posting and have no idea how big these are

I was at Bucs v Panthers in Charlotte that year.

Two of the top five defenses in the league, in the mud and rain.

Randy Fasani v Brad Johnson

Warren Sapp caught a 10 yard pass

http://www.espn.com/nfl/game?gameId=221027029

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Wish the panthers had done that

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Does walker deserve it more than steve smith?

That's my overly personal criteria.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Grittybeard posted:

Welker himself says he's in the hall of pretty good, according to some radio interview I heard a while back. He came off a lot more likeable than I expected him to.

• Locked thread