Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
I like the new 49ers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
I enjoy Peter King columns because he is so well connected that you get tons of entertaining quotes and anecdotes that no one else has, the 49ers draft room piece is really good

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
I think he means Alex Smith's backup (who shouldn't be Mahomes) is on the roster, and it's probably Tyler Bray

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Huh, I didn't even realize we had released Aaron Murray and that he's now a Ram

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
That's not ideal

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
every time Jamaal Charles played a few snaps last season there would be a report a few hours later about how his knees started swelling. Both knees are pretty hosed, I doubt he will ever really play again, I think Elway is just doing this to gently caress with me personally

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal

Dexo posted:

This is probably closest to my view on it. I don't care about value or poo poo in the NFL draft if you as a front office really have faith in a player.

I don't think Mitch is a guy worth doing it for. But Obviously this Front office did. So we'll see what happens.

I feel the same way about the Mahomes trade up. Giving up 2 firsts is crazy and dumb, but if Reid/Dorsey love him that much maybe see what happens. it's just sports and entertainment at the end of the day and Mahomes will certainly be more entertaining than our current QB

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Friendship......ended with Jamaal. now Patrick is my best friend

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
The Chargers will not be a below average team as long as Rivers is on the roster, he can run a competent offense no matter who is blocking or catching

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Marijuana is definitely addictive, maybe not physically like alcohol, but I get high almost every day

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
If both parties agree to a fistfight is the ensuing beat down legal?

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Who the gently caress thinks Andy Dalton is a top 10 QB

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal

FizFashizzle posted:

During lance Armstrongs heyday a lot of the cyclists had to wake up every night at like 1 am and get on a stationary bike to keep from dying lol

why?

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal

SKULL.GIF posted:

Did some digging around and it looks like this is it: http://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2000/08/21/the-hardest-test

It's wild that you can make yourself so 'healthy' that your heart gets too slow...although I guess its only a problem if your blood is thickened.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal

kiimo posted:

So wait what is the current official food for the US?

Also fun fact Chicken Tikka Masala is the official dish of Britain. Insert your own English food joke.

BBQ

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal

No Butt Stuff posted:

If I am to return, the following things must happen:
1. Goodell is fired and a new GM willing to punish players and teams for actual misdeeds and not hosed up socks or whatever. Maybe someone who's not a lovely owner shill?
2. Andy Reid, John Dorsey, Tyreek Hill and Alex Smith are no longer in the league in any serious way.
3. Ben Roethlisberger, James Harrison, John Elway, Tom Brady, Bill Belichick, Jameis Winston, Frank Clark, Adrian Peterson, Dorial-Green Beckham, Terrell Suggs, Aqib Talib, TJ Ward, Dan Synder, Jeremy Hill, and probably several others I'm forgetting at the moment must also be removed from the league and from league history. Ray Rice, Josh Brown, Greg Hardy and Perrish Cox need to remain exiled for life.
4. For gently caress's sake take OJ's loving bust out of the hall goddamn it's not that hard to just put the thing in a loving wheelbarrow and just push it out the back and into a ravine

I thought it was funny that Parm made a list of all players accused of off-field crimes but added Elway to the list anyways, a brief glimpse of his pre-troll life

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal

kiimo posted:

Chicken Tikka Masala is one of the best dishes on Earth.

I'm just laughing because it's like the United States using a Samoan dish as their official dish.

It's more like the US using General Tso's chicken as their official dish. Chicken Tikka Masala is a bastard descendant of Indian food, that delicious, heavy, creamy tomato-based curry used in it and butter chicken are not really authentic Indian sauces. Although determining the ethnic authenticity of any food is a tough, weird task

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Lunchables are good

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Ladarius Green had 92 Speed in Madden 15 or 16, he was a great MUT player

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal

Boosh! posted:

David Irving just got popped for PEDs, 4 game suspension.

good

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal

Intruder posted:

Is there an uglier QB than Glennon, starter or otherwise?

Weeden, Dalton

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal

maybe its steroids

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal

Intruder posted:

Speaking of, oh man I got to hear the spiciest take this morning about how players who don't show up for voluntary workouts think they're bigger than the game and don't respect it and god the flowery language about how sacred and holy the game of football is and how lucky these guys should feel to get to play it was just amazing.

Apparently players think of themselves as corporations and are trying to get the best deal for themselves and this is SO VERY WRONG for reasons

it's okay that OBJ is missing OTAs, most star players skip OTAs unless you are some cornball like Joe Thomas, the real issue is who he is dating, and why he doesn't have better standards for himself as a famous handsome athlete living in NYC

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal

Jonathan Fisk posted:

Landry ended a dude's career with an illegal hit, which is either rad or lovely depending on how you feel about those things i guess

is it illegal to put your shoulder into the helmet of a defender on a crack block? looks cheap but legal to me

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
actually it doesn't even look cheap, it's a good block on a DB who should have been more aware on the play

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
I would have thought the Giants are #1, they have my favorite receiving group

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal

AAAAA! Real Muenster posted:

edit: I dont see how the Patriots are #1 or how the Chargers are ahead of the Dolphins.

Keenan Allen, Mike Williams, Travis Benjamin, Tyrell Williams and Dontrell Inman is an insanely deep and good WR group

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
I didn't say Inman, Benjamin and Williams were insanely good, I said having them as your #3/4/5 is insanely good

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal

AAAAA! Real Muenster posted:

Easy there I'm just posting my opinions about a list someone posted on the internet. I'm not trying to start a slapfight either.

It's not a slapfight friend, we are just discussing the quality of the Chargers WR group in a constructive manner

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal

Amy Pole Her posted:

Is Seth ever negative towards a KC player

Never

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
We did that in high school football, I was a skinny little lad so I did not get the decal and it hurt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
TO is 2nd all time in career receiving yards, 3rd all time in career receiving TDs. Why do you keep comparing him to Holt/Bruce/Tim Brown/Carter?

• Locked thread