Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

FizFashizzle posted:

Osweiler was just a way to grab a draft pick and I don't think anyone should expect anything out of him.

RG3 can't survive.

Kizer has no idea what he's doing.

they can still trade for someone, and veterans will be available. Hell, maybe Cutler decides to chase one more paycheck, who knows.

RG3 was already cut. Day 1 is Kessler and will be all season. Kizer doesn't see the field this year unless everyone dies again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Spintzel posted:

Remove QBs. Wildcat formation only.

Back to the old days when every play was a run.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Good thing the NFL gives 0 fucks about pain killer addiction.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Brady will be packaged with Jimmy G for the Browns entire draft in 2018. Brady will finally collapse and Jimmy G will be the bust we all know he is.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

achillesforever6 posted:

https://twitter.com/ESPNNFL/status/860521914200203265
I would take the Steelers going 0-16 if Ben left and then we drafted a really good QB in the process

FizFashizzle posted:

he's like favre in that he wants attention and will milk his possible retirement for every cent it's worth.

It's why he goes out of his way to describe his injuries and puff them up as much as possible (sprains become partial tears, etc)

Pure Millennial

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Blitz7x posted:

I remember Raiders fans were LIVID when the team didn't draft him

They took Conley to make up for it?

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

The DEA and FBI investigation into NFL team doctors is nothing more than a witch hunt. Opioids are fantastic wonder drug that have been proven to be the only effective pain management through millennia of use. They would be made available OTC if it weren't for big pharma. Corporations have engaged in a propaganda campaign to con local governments into purchasing the over priced and dangerous drug narcan.

Josh Gordon is a cautionary tale in the use of cannabis.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

a patagonian cavy posted:

I think you'll find that weed solves every problem but especially the problem of not having weed

It didn't unclog my sink you dann liar.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

The Jets are going to trade the #1 for the Browns 1st and a 7th.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Isiah Crowell finally signed his 2nd round tender. Browns are going to smashmouth the gently caress out of 2017. to 4-12

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Grittybeard posted:

Tajae Sharpe has been accused of beating the poo poo out of some fan at a bar after the fan told him he might lose playing time when the team drafted a receiver in the 5th round.

Unless you want punched why do you say that to a player you're a fan of?

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Flikken posted:

Holy crap, he is only 26, most of this stuff happened when he was 23-24. Also, keep in mind that he ENTERED the league in stage two testing. He was set up for failure from the get go. Addiction is a powerful thing and if they continue to punish him for past infractions it will be more and more difficult for him to combat it, I mean from his eyes why bother trying to come back because the league just isn't letting him back. Dude is still getting tested 10 times a month, sheesh.

He relapsed last year that's why he went back to rehab. They really don't think he'll ever actually pass a drug test. Considering his history of 2 high schools, 3 unis and going on 3 years of failed NFL drug tests I understand non-treatment people for writing him completely off. Don't approve of it but understand it and think weed should be part of pain management.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

People expecting a lot out of a team with 20 players with 1 or less years experience. 4-12

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

weird Asian candy posted:

Takk's reaction was the best of the bunch because of course Takk's reaction would be the best of the bunch.

https://twitter.com/EAMaddenNFL/status/858107573052088320

I love Takk he's going to make so many old white people mad if he's good. Between him and Cam the NFC South will be the gently caress whitey division.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

No Irish Need Imply posted:

NFL.com commissioned Philly painters to paint portraits of the first rounders. Some of the results are... interesting.

http://www.nfl.com/photos/0ap3000000805874

A lot of wanna be Basquiat in there.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Intruder posted:

The Fournette one looks like it was drawn by a 12 year old

It's called Primitivism GOD YOU PHILISTINE!

Seriously why did they hire so many lovely artists? Were the dudes that did the mexico helmets busy?

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

https://twitter.com/Browns/status/863506191925866496

It begins.

I must not hope. Hope is the mind killer. Hope is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my hope. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. and when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the hope has gone there will only sadness. Only it will remain.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Rex is going to ask her to make him a sandwich in a totally earnest polite manner not out of any sense of sexism and he will be fired.

He'd die calling Panthers games eating a constantly replenished pile of Bojangles. This is what I really want.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

AAAAA! Real Muenster posted:

Anything but RB. The team needs too much on the OL and depth on defense. Take the best available player that will help the team. Or trade back with one of these crazy teams trying to trade up. An upright runner whose playstyle needs a not-abomination OL to play well will not help the team, because the OL is that bad. Blake Bortles will still be running for his life and will end up cut, there will still be no running game, and the D is still going to be bad.

I can't wait till he's cut and the Browns pick him up for penny's. People calling Bortles a bust has been laughably premature. Dude played last year on a busted shoulder behind a trash o-line of course he was bad.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

big money big clit posted:

What about all of the other years?

I only implied he'd be good when I completely forgot about them.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Caleb Brantley's assault case got dismissed. Browns officially got a late 1st-2nd round prospect in the 6th. Sup steal of the draft. :c00lbert:

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

I didn't know I wanted there to be contract signing songs but now I do.

https://twitter.com/Browns/status/865606967674363906

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

OperaMouse posted:

Would be awesome if the Browns curbstomped the Patriots in the AFCCG.

Myles Garrett sacks Brady into Belichick ending both their careers and becoming a Cleveland sports god.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

iospace posted:

So, when the pats finally stop being the bandwagon team, which one is next?

If Dak is competent it's back to the cowboys.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Kessler confirmed better than Cousins, Flacco and Wentz. Print the shirts.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Intruder posted:

Is there an uglier QB than Glennon, starter or otherwise?

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

kiimo posted:

Name your team's disappointing player that's totally gonna turn it around this year for real this time y'all.

I'll go first: Jeremy Maclin

Josh Gordon :negative:

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Zeke got the first concussion of the NFL career from a car accident

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

fsif posted:

Great, now I'm starting to feel bad for Brock. I watched the interview and he was more or less asked "why should you start? you suck." He was surprisingly diplomatic, but welp, now there's the quote.

It's gotta suck to be taking reps behind a guy drafted to be a career backup with less exp than you.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

In other Browns news Carl Nassib seems as fun as getting punched in the dick.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3T-1ckDMHe0

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

Jesus Christ.

The loving Browns are going to be bad forever. How stupid am I to have believed that this FO actually knew what they were doing.

Or at least until Flying J Haslam finally sells the team.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Why should I hate this Grigson dude?

He drafted Luck and left the poor bastard to die behind a non-existent O-line while wondering how he's bad at his job.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

No Irish Need Imply posted:

What are the responsibilities of that position? Unless he's the lead draft man or has control of the 53 man roster, I don't see what the problem is outside of the fact that he's a giant idiot. The NFL is full of giant idiots.

A national scout jumped ship to Buffalo so they probably gave a fancy title to Grigson.

If he actually is in charge of player relations sweet madre dios they only just got back on good terms with retired players let alone active roster.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

quote:

Breakfast was two scrambled eggs, plain oatmeal made with water, two pieces of fruit, and milk and water. Lunch brought turkey sandwiches (provolone cheese but no condiments), 15 baby carrots, a banana, water and milk. Dinner was cooked chicken breast, spinach without dressing, whole wheat pasta with no sauce, and more milk and water.

Counter to fat Benjamin here's Cody Kessler's diet. I love my plain oatmeal QB.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Ice Fist posted:

There really isn't a bigger dork in the NFL.

He would have had a competitor in Tebow if Tebow hadn't flamed out to minor league baseball.

Eddie Lacy is a weeb and Mohammed Sanu showed up to cincy team meetings on cosplay.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

weird Asian candy posted:

Mo is awesome. Thank you Cincy :allears:

http://imgur.com/nSVwqSz

http://imgur.com/a/5X2ti

• Locked thread