Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Will Jon Jones ever fight in the UFC again?
This poll is closed.
Yes 59 56.73%
No 45 43.27%
Total: 104 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
evobatman
Jul 30, 2006

it means nothing, but says everything!
Pillbug
A month with Joanna fighting is a good month.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

evobatman
Jul 30, 2006

Pillbug
"Can you recommend me a wine?"
"Sure, what are you having it with?"
"A cagefight"

evobatman
Jul 30, 2006

Pillbug
The problem with fighting Jon Jones is that either you're the guy who beat up a crackhead, or you're the guy who got beat up by a crackhead. Either way you're not looking good.

evobatman
Jul 30, 2006

Pillbug

KoldPT posted:

Does anyone have a chance against Joanna? Rose, maybe?

After the karate hottie fight I thought Rose would stand a small but realistic chance if the right situation came up, but after last nights fight I don't think she'll even come close. The only way I see Joanna losing is by someone dominating her over 5 rounds like Cody against Cruz, and I can't think of who that would be.

E: Schevchenko has no less than 3 amateur wins over Joanna. Maybe if Bullet can make 125, where Joanna has made it very clear she wants to go.

evobatman fucked around with this message at 15:15 on May 14, 2017

evobatman
Jul 30, 2006

Pillbug

mewse posted:

I've seen 3 of their writers write Cyborg love pieces. The one before Cyborg got popped was a woman so I presumed she had a different perspective from most MMA writers but the two recently have been men, so it's like they're all getting editorial direction

UFC pays to have Fightland made, so even if they don't have direct editorial control, they probably have lots of influence. Maybe the previous owners said "make Cyborg happen", and the new owners haven't gotten around to reversing the order.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

evobatman
Jul 30, 2006

Pillbug
Aldo did hit Conor hard enough to make him bleed. While unconscious.

• Locked thread