Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Will Jon Jones ever fight in the UFC again?
This poll is closed.
Yes 59 56.73%
No 45 43.27%
Total: 104 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
JaySB
Nov 16, 2006

All of that and they end the article with be more like DMMMMJ? A guy who makes basically nothing and has fought on Fightpass cards and is the lowest drawing champion? Don't get me wrong, I love watching him fight but it's not like Dana White is jumping up and down to give him millions either.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JaySB
Nov 16, 2006

HEAD MOVEMENT! HEAD MOVEMENT! YES MOVE! GOOD JOB

JaySB
Nov 16, 2006

cis autodrag posted:

this post is off the hook

Would you say that it's on fleek?

JaySB
Nov 16, 2006

Guys with money aren't buying bootleg steroids from China and injecting them with no regard. Bodybuilders maybe but athletes no.

JaySB
Nov 16, 2006

I.N.R.I posted:

maybe 2% of athletes in the world are making above minimum wage if theyre making anything at all

You see where I prefaced my statement "guys with money"

JaySB
Nov 16, 2006

Old Anderson also KO'd him

JaySB
Nov 16, 2006

I dunno if you can call Donald Cerrone an out of class LW after he bodied 4 tough people at WW....

JaySB
Nov 16, 2006

Uncle Dana is unhappy with Cousin Luke
https://www.yahoo.com/sports/news/dana-white-responds-luke-rockholds-think-run-mouth-213929179--mma.html

JaySB
Nov 16, 2006

When he says the fans he means the people at WME who need to recoup their $4.2billion by selling lots of PPVs

JaySB
Nov 16, 2006

Basically any Derrick Lewis post fight interview but especially "Where Ronda Rousey's fine rear end at?"

JaySB
Nov 16, 2006

That Cody fight is off for sure.

JaySB
Nov 16, 2006

I don't think it surprising that Conor signed the fight he relentlessly pitched which will make him more in one fight that he will over his entire MMA career.

JaySB
Nov 16, 2006

Jota posted:

lol at the time 50 Cent offered to donate $750,000 to charity if Floyd could read a page of Harry Potter out loud

The irony there is that 50 misspelled two 3 letter acronyms back to back in that video.

JaySB
Nov 16, 2006

Here's an article regarding the likelihood and revenue of this fight that won't happen
https://www.yahoo.com/sports/news/conor-mcgregor-vs-floyd-mayweather-nowhere-close-happening-193457357.html

JaySB
Nov 16, 2006

Rogan and Jocko were having a pretty interesting discussion about how it's basically stupid that you have to wear gloves but can kick and elbow someone in the face.

JaySB
Nov 16, 2006

Tezcatlipoca posted:

Is it interesting because gloves protect hands from breaking and have nothing to do with saving the opponent from damage?

People might be less inclined to punch, more inclined to grapple and take less repeated blows to the head.

JaySB
Nov 16, 2006

Cyborg released a statement basically saying that everyone should show more hespecht
http://www.mmamania.com/2017/5/22/15678554/cris-cyborg-justino-releases-statement-following-ufc-fighter-summit-assault-on-angela-magana

JaySB
Nov 16, 2006

Anyone who refers to themselves as #yourmajesty deserves to be punched in the face.

JaySB
Nov 16, 2006

BJJ Scout and Ben Askren talking about Maia's wrestling:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cJp_WA6CXY

JaySB
Nov 16, 2006

Floyd in his prime still smokes Manny in his prime.

JaySB
Nov 16, 2006

Conor

JaySB
Nov 16, 2006

Southpaugh posted:

Is there any heavyweight shorter than Hunt? Though yeah, Aldo isn't little, his physique is imposing as gently caress and one can only assume he'd be just as dangerous at 155.

Active? No. But Pat Barry was shorter

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JaySB
Nov 16, 2006

UFC June - Jerkin and Bangin

• Locked thread