Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Will Jon Jones ever fight in the UFC again?
This poll is closed.
Yes 59 56.73%
No 45 43.27%
Total: 104 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..
Lol Nate Diaz out here giving Tony Ferguson a poo poo talking lesson.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

Sounds like they wanted to lowball him for Tony and he didn't like it. Kind of like how they reduced DC's pay when he was suddenly fighting Anderson Silva at UFC 200, Diaz would probably walk away from that kind of poo poo.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

This is the real hour!

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

UFC leaves so much money on the table not promoting Nate more with where he's at in terms of popularity at this time. I wouldn't doubt a Nate headlined PPV with the right build would do a really good number in terms of buys.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

Yeah, like a week after its announced Letourneau signed to the Bellator womens flyweight division this happens. Thats a bummer.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

She was a fun scrapper and it seemed like her weight cuts were destroying her potential at 115, always wanted to see her at 125 and she even said she asked for her release due to there being no 125 division on the horizon.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

threeagainstfour posted:

I thought the fight against calderwood was at 125 and she got smashed.

That reminds me JoJo would probably be pretty drat good at 125.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

kensei posted:

Robbie Lawler vs. Cowboy Cerrone at UFC 213 on July 8!

I'm hype but Donald is gonna get wrecked :(

They also added Overeem vs Werdum 3 and Jim Miller vs Anthony Pettis to this card.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

Joanna being real late is a bit worrying especially after tons of shots in the Embedded of her eating seemingly a decent amount of junk food.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

She made the weight, looks like a tough cut as she does seem to be visibly shaking. I'd say more money may start coming in on Andrade now.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

The Tuesday contenders series they announced for fight pass sounded really cool. And a guaranteed five free live fights every week.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

Marching Powder posted:

for someone who has no idea what this is is it just fights between dudes who might be ufc caliber or are they already signed and it's just an alternative to putting them on a card? because if it's the latter i've found the perfect way to keep 205 and w135 active without stinking up the place

They said it's for fighters trying to get in or back into the UFC. So prospects and veterans.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

Don't mention DCs kids and guys don't you dare talk about Michael Chiesas mom.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

Totally, Chiesa was funnier because he got mad that Kevin Lee said his mom would be at the fight took a run at Kevin then caught a punch for his troubles.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

Memento posted:

hosed his back up and he's gone for more stem cell therapy. Apparently TJ got to the airport to fly to the conference to discover that his UFC-paid ticket to get there had been cancelled.

Lol the UFC is such a lovely company.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

Darren Till is good but maybe don't be so fuckin cocky when you blew weight by 5 pounds.

• Locked thread