Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Will Jon Jones ever fight in the UFC again?
This poll is closed.
Yes 59 56.73%
No 45 43.27%
Total: 104 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Ironic Twist
Aug 3, 2008

I'm bokeh, you're bokeh

diesiel posted:

that'd be clockwise here and counterclockwise in Australia

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ironic Twist
Aug 3, 2008

I'm bokeh, you're bokeh
He's a Kiwi, isn't he? Though I guess a lot of Americans would just say "same difference"

Ironic Twist
Aug 3, 2008

I'm bokeh, you're bokeh

Tezcatlipoca posted:

Then he got choked out by a gatekeeper.

And then he went into the woods for five months and poo poo himself no goddamnit sorry I hosed it up wrong one

Ironic Twist
Aug 3, 2008

I'm bokeh, you're bokeh
Angela Magana's still employed by the UFC?

Ironic Twist
Aug 3, 2008

I'm bokeh, you're bokeh

Work Friend Keven posted:

Is angela mangena the one who posted on facebook that story about getting "strong cocked" by fictional man who was mad at her TUF shirt.

She is now

Ironic Twist
Aug 3, 2008

I'm bokeh, you're bokeh
To date Angela Magana's only win in the UFC is over the concept of Women's Featherweight MMA

Ironic Twist
Aug 3, 2008

I'm bokeh, you're bokeh

Duzzy Funlop posted:

I haven't really been emotionally invested in any of the last 10 or so TUF seasons, but if Julian loving Lane is the first one to turn it around for Cody - against Stripper Ramsay, no less - I'm gonna be bummed.

Same, but overjoyed

Ironic Twist
Aug 3, 2008

I'm bokeh, you're bokeh

Troxartas posted:

Then Rumble will un-retire and knock his block off again to reset the cycle

then Volkan Oezdemir will become an actual person and the world's hemispheres will unscrew like halves of an Oreo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ironic Twist
Aug 3, 2008

I'm bokeh, you're bokeh
I like Kevin Lee and I hope he KO's one half of the retroactively whiniest TUF finale ever

• Locked thread