Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Will Jon Jones ever fight in the UFC again?
This poll is closed.
Yes 59 56.73%
No 45 43.27%
Total: 104 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
henkman
Oct 8, 2008
Anyone specifically you want to face next?

I'll gently caress anyone the UFC puts in front of me, I just want to put on a show for the fans

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

Triticum Guzzler posted:

the six million dollar man sound effect plays as cowboy's anus is penetrated on fox

lmao

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
Why would you microwave wine

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
Please stay away, gsp

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
Frank mir also has a signature wobble whenever he gets hit

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
I don't think Floyd would ever accept it, and I don't think Conor expects him to. He's doing it to keep his name out there while he's sitting out to have a baby

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

VagueRant posted:

Weird hypothetical: if downward elbows, and strikes to the back of the spine and head were legal - would leg takedowns no longer be viable?

No

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
If only there was a place two professional fighters could hit each other

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

lmao

• Locked thread