Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Will Jon Jones ever fight in the UFC again?
This poll is closed.
Yes 59 56.73%
No 45 43.27%
Total: 104 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Fozzy The Bear
Dec 11, 1999

Nothing much, watching the game, drinking a bud
A few interesting things from Ariel H.'s podcast, Anderson Silva said when he signed his contract with the UFC. He was told that he would fight GSP, if GSP ever came out of retirement. Also Anderson said that if his next fight isn't vs Romero *for an interm belt*, Anderson will retire.

e: and apparently: Mauricio 'Shogun' Rua calls for fight with Anderson Silva: 'If I had two entire months, I would take it. I have a lot of respect for Anderson, but I would take the fight'

Fozzy The Bear fucked around with this message at 23:31 on May 1, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fozzy The Bear
Dec 11, 1999

Nick, Nate, and Gilbert are on this week's episode of "Anthony Bourdain; Parts Unknown."

We get to learn what they ate growing up, mac cheese, hotdogs, and beans.

Fozzy The Bear
Dec 11, 1999

cis autodrag posted:

wait, people refrigerate their wine? leave it in a wine rack on your counter, or just sit it on your counter if you don't want to waste money on a wine rack.

Enjoy your 80° wine.

Fozzy The Bear
Dec 11, 1999

https://twitter.com/mikedyce/status/860857125882523648

Fozzy The Bear
Dec 11, 1999

Don't worry, most of us are too.

Fozzy The Bear
Dec 11, 1999

tesilential posted:

IMO it's unethical to find guilt when they haven't even identified that a banned substance was taken to begin with.

Except they did find a banned substance.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fozzy The Bear
Dec 11, 1999

Anthony Johnson revealed that he is going to work in the cannabis industry.

• Locked thread