Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Will Jon Jones ever fight in the UFC again?
This poll is closed.
Yes 59 56.73%
No 45 43.27%
Total: 104 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Is that like a daycrew/nitecrew thing? We all talked ourselves into him being an underrated lovable scamp after he knocked out Rockhold

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

I have no dog in this fight really but this entire thread came to the opposite conclusion after he beat Rockhold based on his one eyeball, longevity, number of wins, and him getting off the couch and knocking out the champ.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

"Cowboy wrecked that dude!"
"Yes we know, Atom, quit bringing it up."

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Marching Powder posted:

yes. you cannot be say anything that isn't retarded when you use the word motherfucker like a comma, and if you can, you're a dog doing a particularly good trick. a lion on a stool. a bear in a car.

A marching powder posting

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Marching Powder posted:

what can i say. i love examples of how the sort of codified language of the lower socioeconomic classes positions a person when discussed from the perspective of the dominant ideology lol

*BRITISH NARRATOR VOICE*

Free from societal norms and expectations, Nate Diaz is able to mangle the English language into new and unrecognizable shapes that, to some people, appear quite beautiful.

Gumbel2Gumbel fucked around with this message at 17:12 on May 5, 2017

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

The Diaz brothers seem like the type of people who microwave their wine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

El Roncho posted:

Is this a type of person? My brother in law does this and it irks me.

I just made it up as a weird thing because there's something wrong with my brain. But I just googled it and apparently if you're a big baby who can't finish a bottle of red in a sitting, you can microwave it in short bursts to bring it up to the right temperature if you've stored it in the fridge.

• Locked thread