Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Will Jon Jones ever fight in the UFC again?
This poll is closed.
Yes 59 56.73%
No 45 43.27%
Total: 104 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Marching Powder posted:

Blaming being handsome on steroids...

as a gremlin I am totally behind this movement

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

lol that's a surprisingly deep pull

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Bubba Smith posted:

I can't think of a better way for Demetrious Johnson to break the title defense record than to fight a former bantamweight champion who is still at the top of his game.

Yeah it'd be far more exciting and impressive win or lose.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

The problem with fighting Jon Jones is that he's really good at fighting imo

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Chillanese posted:

He's just a Brock Lesnar style manlyman. He's pretty much a less pathetic Tim Sylvia. He'd have fun hanging out with Matt Hughes instead of getting bullied by him.

Stipe seems like a chill dude who wouldn't be down with torturing animals imo

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Dan Didio posted:

Given that he beat up one of those inflated clowns that bounce back up and someone had drawn a BJ Penn face on it and that got him a fight with Frankie Edgar, I think next for him is Aldo.

Nah he's not gonna get the title shot :smug:

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

To sound like Joe Rogan for a moment, "If you had to design the perfect fighter to beat Frankie Edgar it'd be Jose Aldo". Styles make fights and everything Aldo loves doing is great again what Frankie loves doing.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Marching Powder posted:

that said though i think holloway will give him problems. an unorthodox, young, hungry striker seems like a guy who could make jose work. keen as heck.

It's such a good matchup I'm so excited!!

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

CommonShore posted:

And Max has 10 wins since then. Max today would beat Conor.

They've both fought a lot and improved a lot since then so that's a pretty big claim. There's a lot of stuff about how they match up with each other that won't change though for example their comparative sizes to the rest of the division etc.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

I hope if they do make that might it's the co-main to Conor's return or something else really big because it deserves as much eyes on it as possible.

• Locked thread