Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Will Jon Jones ever fight in the UFC again?
This poll is closed.
Yes 59 56.73%
No 45 43.27%
Total: 104 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Tezcatlipoca posted:

"The event saw a record 10 of 11 underdogs win, following the first bout.[9] This cost online gambling site Bovada nearly $1 million, including a $48,291 payout on a $1 parlay."

Sick...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Rigel posted:

Nate Diaz has a bench press in his living room.

https://twitter.com/MMAFighting/status/859869720446615552

lmao

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Rigel posted:

This seems like a very odd thing for a fight promoter to say

https://twitter.com/MMAFighting/status/860464220261023744

When are the new owners going to let go of Dana?

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Work Friend Keven posted:

Yeah for sure, those guys microwave their wine.

lol

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Rigel posted:

Just noticed that the feature prelim and the entire PPV, all 12 fighters, are ranked top 10 in their division. I don't think that has ever happened since rankings became a thing.

That's sick.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

goddamn it

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Benavidez is cool, sucks that that happened. I watched him on TUF and he would own Cejudo with words. Cejudo had no answers.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

I don't want to consider the steroid opinions of a man who is currently using steroids to go from 135 to 148, no offense.

lol

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

The Duck of Death posted:

The TJ/Cody fight has already been cancelled :lol:

What the gently caress

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

CommonShore posted:

Winnable enough for Maia and cool enough in the event of Maia win to be worth watching.

Actually, as I can't see Woodley winning a decision, a Woodley win would likely be cool too. It'll be either a savage KO, a savage submission, or a humiliating smothering. All three outcomes are good.

Or they both get tired and lay on top of each other.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Tj and MM are friends. They talk about gaming and flipping houses on Twitch. P. chill if you ask me

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

It will probably happen and its going to suck.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Skip My Posts posted:

i want rory back in the ufc

Yah

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Eat This Glob posted:

I think that she twweted that cyborg looks like the tricycle riding puppet from the "SAW" series of films.

Lol

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

This donald trump... if this guy loved palming orbs in the shadows any more he'd be a male prostitute!

Donald Trump... I tell you... his tweets read like a child's first essay! "I got a burger. The burger was worse than mcdonalds burger. Sad!"

And donald trumps wife... she hates him! I dont know who hates this guy more... the american people... or his own wife!

And finally, when Fedor demanded copromotion of UFC event against Randy Natural, preventing the fight from ever happening, thats when we knew for sure that the true heavyweight goat of all time is big nog.

l,ao

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Is TJ a draw?

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Marching Powder posted:

compillation of jose aldo defending takedowns https://streamable.com/0xxwt

drat he was jacked back then

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Lol shut it down

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Duzzy Funlop posted:

I haven't watched a full PPV on UFC.tv in a while, but goddamn, it's ever so sick that this is finally an option

That was the first card I ever saw and it honestly turned me into an MMA fan.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

kimbo305 posted:

I'd laugh if it came out that Keven was as short as the bantamweights he's always bagging on.

He's shorter. Google atom weight

• Locked thread