Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Will Jon Jones ever fight in the UFC again?
This poll is closed.
Yes 59 56.73%
No 45 43.27%
Total: 104 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga

Southpaugh posted:

I saw Artem Lobov yesterday. V large head. His face has healed up nice.

how was his posture?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga

Skip My Posts posted:

eddie's cool

He is. He is also tough as poo poo.

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
On Bisping's podcast yesterday he was saying that neither he or GSP were contacted about the fight being off and that his left knee is so hurt he can't straighten it and can't train at all and he probably needs a while before his next fight.

So it doesn't sound like he'll be fighting Romero anytime soon.

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
lol at the time 50 Cent offered to donate $750,000 to charity if Floyd could read a page of Harry Potter out loud

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga

Brown Paper Bag posted:

Helwani saying on Twitter that Romero v Whittaker for the interim Middleweight title is in the works.

I am extremely hype for this fight

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga

Marching Powder posted:

compillation of jose aldo defending takedowns https://streamable.com/0xxwt

it is crazy how easily he turned that one shot by Florian into having full mount

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
Roy Nelson signing with Bellator was surprising to me because I had no idea he was a free agent and also hadn't seen anyone talk about him being a free agent because I assume no one actually gives a poo poo about Roy Nelson

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
Can't believe the UFC is booking the guy who just fought for a title in a fight against someone who was able to knock out Andre Arlovski. The humanity

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga

Skip My Posts posted:

dc won the fight

lol

• Locked thread