Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Will Jon Jones ever fight in the UFC again?
This poll is closed.
Yes 59 56.73%
No 45 43.27%
Total: 104 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

would pay good money to see them touch wangs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

FishBowlRobot posted:

It's a rematch. Sims already kicked his rear end a long time ago.

in under a minute, if I'm remembering the fight right

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

JaySB posted:

All of that and they end the article with be more like DMMMMJ? A guy who makes basically nothing and has fought on Fightpass cards and is the lowest drawing champion? Don't get me wrong, I love watching him fight but it's not like Dana White is jumping up and down to give him millions either.

author was being catty, the sentence about DJ being the most popular fighter in the company links to an article about UFC on Fox 24 setting a new ratings low

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

willie_dee posted:

It's also fake as gently caress

oh for real?

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

it's gonna be so cool when Bisping smokes Yoel and you all have to acknowledge he is the greatest

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

JJ 115.0, looks like grim death

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Bisping is gonna annihilate Yoel, sorry

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Novum posted:

I can't remember Bisping annihilating anyone ever

it may be time to stop huffing farts, it is affecting your memory

vainman posted:

He got dropped an ancient dan Henderson like four times in his last fight

and yet won decisively :)

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

what a world we live in

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Mr. Nice! posted:

I won't be surprised with Maia outgrappling anyone ever especially after hearing Frank Mir praise him so much. For those that haven't heard, Frank Mir's response when asked about rolling with Maia was "oh yeah he totally raped me. He could have had his way with me and there was nothing I could do about it."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwjvf0MQmLQ&t=198s

"send my mail here, this is my new location"

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

after woodley/wonderboy II I have to think tyron doesn't have much leverage with dana

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Jota posted:

On Bisping's podcast yesterday he was saying that neither he or GSP were contacted about the fight being off and that his left knee is so hurt he can't straighten it and can't train at all and he probably needs a while before his next fight.

So it doesn't sound like he'll be fighting Romero anytime soon.

lmao i love Bisping's quantum knee so much

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

vainman posted:

Bisping sucks

counterpoint: he's the best

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Triticum Guzzler posted:

gsp you must absolutely fight me on or before july 8th. btw i can't walk.

hahah

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

turns out my beautiful boy talked about his knee problems and suggested an October GSP fight on May 8, which was 2 days before Dana scrapped GSP/Bisping

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_OLgkNkmUlA @ 1:19

pls retract all of your hurtful assertions in a timely manner, thank you

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

208 was a shared hallucination

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Cyborg's voice is hilarious, how have i never heard her speak before

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

demian has the best smile :allears:

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

lmaoooooo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

GSP defends his HGH gut to Ariel

• Locked thread