Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Miz Kriss
Mar 17, 2009

It's only an avatar if the Cubs get swept.
It took me way too long to figure out I was looking at the American League ballot. :downs:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Miz Kriss
Mar 17, 2009

Is Chris Sale the same guy who cut up his jersey because he didn't like the way it looked?

Miz Kriss
Mar 17, 2009

Grittybeard posted:

It's so much better than that, he cut up all the jerseys so the team couldn't wear them.

This is a pretty good writeup on it.

e: I'd forgotten that he didn't do it with scissors or something, he did it with a goddamned knife. This guy was murdering jerseys in the locker room while his team was taking batting practice.

That is... wow. Didn't realize it was all the jerseys.

In happier news, Cubs catcher Miguel Montero and his wife became American citizens on Monday.

Miz Kriss
Mar 17, 2009

Popete posted:

I'm out of town on Castro weekend and it's making me very depressed.

I wanted to go to Chicago this weekend, but baseball and train tickets are expensive :(

Miz Kriss
Mar 17, 2009

Stupid question , but I'm doing a custom paint job for my mom for her birthday. Do you know what font the Cubs use for their jerseys (mainly the pinstripe ones)?

Miz Kriss
Mar 17, 2009

Intruder posted:

This picture off Deadspin is everything

Are there any rules saying dogs can't play baseball?

Miz Kriss
Mar 17, 2009

David Ross came in 2nd place on Dancing with the Stars for those wanting to know.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Miz Kriss
Mar 17, 2009

Explosionface posted:

At least you spilled it at the Cardinals fan, so the only loss was some beer.

Seriously, though, it was really cool to meet up with some Chicagoons. Hope we can do it again​ in the future sometime.

There's the taco crawl in river north in August

• Locked thread