Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

I made the hat by transforming my zen

Contract the mets

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

Walked posted:

Heyo; just got literal row 1 tickets to Friday's game. I've had some pretty baller seats over the years; but never the very first row.

Pretty pumped for that :unsmith:

Bring/make a sign for the camera that states that this pitcher is Something Awful

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

Aaron judge is cool and good

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

Inspector_666 posted:

Also if you buy a Yankees jersey with a name on the back I am looking down on you forever.

Shirsey is fine, but not on a proper jersey.

I have a Cooperstown Jersey of Ruth with a name

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

iospace posted:

So what exactly changed for the Cubs? I don't really follow other team's offseason movements.

They're just underperforming and it's April

They could use an actual fifth starter though. Maybe Butler or mike Montgomery step up

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

And a week in may

They're still ok since most of the NL is terrible

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

Mike_V posted:

Cubs SP last year was improbably good. Now they're regressing a bit and also they got even older than they already were. Didn't they also have incredibly good injury luck last year, aside from Schwarber?

Also, what in the world is going on with Ryan Zimmerman this year? He is hitting the poo poo out of the ball

It is great to see though

I expect him to break sometime soon

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

YEAH JEETS

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

http://www.sbnation.com/2017/3/30/15124158/ronaldo-statue-bust-face-sculptor-thinks-he-is-jesus

Here's the joke photoshopped on the statue

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

kensei posted:

He drat well should be

lovely overhyped slap hitter who gives a gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

bawfuls posted:

Koufax had a hosed up early career development because he was a "bonus baby." In that era, if a guy got a large enough signing bonus he had to be on the major league roster not stashed in the minors, so Koufax was forced to develop in the majors starting at 19. It took him until age 25 before he figured out how to not walk everyone. He literally never threw a single minor league pitch.

Tell that to urias and your repeatedly dying pitching staff

• Locked thread